beedum

Reaction score
Who are some really good experienced players who will do a good job for a league one side but can tutor my youngsters. Looking for people who are like sol campbell, who are cheap or free.

Could anyone put together a team of experienced players that are cheap or free i will be eternally grateful.
I have my experienced defenders and goalies sorted out, now i need:

DM
Playmaker DM
AMC legend
AMR
AML
ST-fast
ST-target man

Preferably could they all have good mental attributes as well. Also, screenshots would be helpful. Whoever can do this, i will actually kiss your feet if i meet you.

For ST try Ronaldo or Rivaldo.
For AMC try Beckham, Juninho Pernambucano.

Emile Heskey as a target man after a season or 2 for a target man.
Michael Owen usually released by united also at end of first season.
Roberto Carlos.I know hes a wb but could tutor a good LM or LW

Bernard Mendy (AMR)
Gai Assulin (AML) Great prospect (H).
Marko Babic (AML)
Rivaldo (AMC)
Julio Cruz (ST)
Sylvain Wiltord (ST)

this is from Fm10, however, you may be able to find some good free agents and as my Shortlist says, some Golden Oldies :)

here is the link, download the shortlist and copy into the shortlist folder in mydocs/sports.../fm11 :)

Raikans Golden Odlies Shortlist Fm10

Anyone else could you please help!

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

this is from Fm10, however, you may be able to find some good free agents and as my Shortlist says, some Golden Oldies :)

here is the link, download the shortlist and copy into the shortlist folder in mydocs/sports.../fm11 :)

Raikans Golden Odlies Shortlist Fm10

Thanks raikan that was quite helpful!

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

would van nistelrooy be good?

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:16 PM ----------

Anyone else would you please help!! Even if you can't do all of the positions, reccomendations for a position and screenshots would be greatly appreciated.

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:31 AM ----------

Any other help with screenshots please!!??