Agreed that you could end up in debt as a result of 48 month payments, however if the aquired players help you into the champions league, it becomes viable IMO.

Tend to buy most players this way with West Ham otherwise I wouldn't have them.
Currently in fifth season, Just about to play Rubin in CL last 16, Man Utd in League Cup final and Man City in Fa cup 5th round. Have won FA cup twice in previous 4 seasons!

Good luck with Palermo

Mohammed Abou Trika from Al-Ahly for about 2mil

Completely forgot about him, great shout.

Alternatively, poach Lucas from Sao Paulo for 3.6 mil. He has a minimum fee release clause, so you shouldn't find it too hard to get him.

Completely forgot about him, great shout.

Alternatively, poach Lucas from Sao Paulo for 3.6 mil. He has a minimum fee release clause, so you shouldn't find it too hard to get him.

get in early tho, he signs a new contract well quick. :)

But he is nowhere listed in squads or elsewhere :S
How to find him in FM 2011 ?

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

You can get around transfer fees by paying it all over 48months.

I did so to get Ballack to negotiations - but now it came to contract offers and I cannot change a thing in the contract offer screen. The only option is there to exit talks. Also by modifying budget adjustments nothing changes :S

What is going wrong ?

On the other hand, this acts as a loan repayment, and if you have a financially unstable club you could wreck your finances completely, so use it sparingly.

I didn't know that, guess it makes much more sense ... Something I may have to put an end too in my current save!

Liverpool, 5th season. Just picked up Xavi on a free transfer and £5k a week wages, should be a quality person to tutor the young players.

when the only thing you can do is to exit talks, the player doesn't want to talk with you, because you have your reputation is too low or because he want to stay there

when the only thing you can do is to exit talks, the player doesn't want to talk with you, because you have your reputation is too low or because he want to stay there

Yeah, you`re right. I missed the line from the player`s agent that he currently hasn`t interest to negotiate further.