FalseZero

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I feel like my players arent exploiting spaces like I want them to.
Ive attached a picture and drew lines on it for the pass and movement Id like my players to do in these kind of situations.

TI: Fluid, Control, Mixed passing, Roam from position, look for underlap, be more expressive, dribble less, pass into space, fairly narrow
Trippier (player on the ball) is a CWB At and Eriksen a AP Su on the AMC(R) position.
Eriksen is having move into channels enabled.
I tried him on AP at with roam from position, but it didnt do much. Sometimes players try such passes, but the players who are to receive that pass dont make these runs. But the players to receive dont make the runs often enough. How can I encourage players to make such runs much more?

I'd say Advanced Playmaker is the wrong role if you want forward runs from your midfield. A Box-to-Box Midfielder, CM (A) or Mezzala would be more likely to make the run you're asking for in that image.

I'd say Advanced Playmaker is the wrong role if you want forward runs from your midfield. A Box-to-Box Midfielder, CM (A) or Mezzala would be more likely to make the run you're asking for in that image.

Thanks!:) Do players pass the ball more often to teammate, just for being a playmaker?

All playmaker roles attract the ball, so their team mates will look to find them more often