I think you just go (in the data editor) to the selected team's details and select the league you want it to play in

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

what league do you have in mind ?

I dont think you can mate. Think its hardcoded

but oh wait it's not in the details screen it's in the competitions screen of the club

just go to some club's competitions screens and select division and put it in the league you have in mind

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

croatian first division.. Is that the premier league in croatia ?

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Because I'm not sure if you can manage teams in a lower division when the premier is not that great

P.S. By great I mean famous not trying to insult your country :p

Remember if you add a club to a division you hae to replcae a club.

just go to some club's competitions screens and select division and put it in the league you have in mind

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

croatian first division.. Is that the premier league in croatia ?

I'm fairly sure, he knows how to select leagues, he has obviously played the game before

To the OP, it can't be done. The number of teams in a league is hardcoded, in some leagues you can add 1 or 2 teams but this usually results in a crash at the end of the first season