joespur61

Reaction score
in preferences there is a section called extra files sitch can be ticked or unticked does anybody know what they do?

I copy the answer I got to this question from another user over SI forums:

add_my_chairmen.edt - Simply contains information on how to make your name show up as chairman of a club. It has no effect on your game.
add_my_journalists.edt - Shows you how to add journalists. It has no effect on your game.
add_my_media_sources.edt - Shows you how to add media sources. It has no effect on your game.
alliteration_adjectives.edt - Shows you how to add positive or negative adjectives for news items. It has no effect on your game.
sugardaddy.edt - Makes clubs which have rich owners in real life have their chairman top up their bank balance and transfer/wage budgets regularly in the game.
team_holland.edt - Makes sure that the same players are called up to the Holland squad at the start of the game. This has to be done due to licensing issues with Team Holland.
valid_takeovers_only.edt - Implements takeover restrictions in certain countries to reflect real life.

this was for 2011 .. i believe theres a few extra maybe for 2012.. which im not sure about

File

Don't go for these extra files and if you still getting notification about it then simply disable it. See coursework writing help for your guides because I already found my guide at that place without any extra files and errors.