Majdar

Reaction score
I am starting my 2nd season with Man Utd, sold vidic for 66m to Madrid and bought Sakho. But R.Madrid just offered up Garay for 9m which looks cheap.

Anyone has had some success with him? his stats are very decent....

Garary is a good player but he is very slow so I personally wouldn't sign him. Why not go for Danny Wilson, after a few seasons he is up there with Sakho as one of the best, alot better then Garay.

Garary is a good player but he is very slow so I personally wouldn't sign him. Why not go for Danny Wilson, after a few seasons he is up there with Sakho as one of the best, alot better then Garay.

Thanks for the input! exactly what i was looking for.. I decided to sign him anyways though, as maybe i can give him some playing time (with Rio always hurts, ******* shame) and then sell himf or 200% value... but with vidic out and Rio getting old, ill look into Wilson for sure

Thanks for the input! exactly what i was looking for.. I decided to sign him anyways though, as maybe i can give him some playing time (with Rio always hurts, ******* shame) and then sell himf or 200% value... but with vidic out and Rio getting old, ill look into Wilson for sure

No problem, you should be able to sell Garay for alot more then 9 million in the future so you can't lose really.

Deal, he is a classy defender for that price, i had him in my last save, very consistent :D

He went for Fiorentina.... I could of made a more aggressive offer but i have Sakho, Rio, Ortamendi and krytsov. Ill check Subotic though