Ezequiel Lavezzi - Worth 28 million....?

Samwelldone

Reaction score
Signed Lavezzi for his minimum fee release clause for my Arsenal team. Scored a bagfull of goals in all comps.

Anyone got him for cheaper? or have any other views on him?

I got him when i tried Man CIty, i played him in recommended role of Right advanced playmaker and he got a few assists and goals but i felt he did not merit the £27 mil i paid for him.

Played him as a advanced forward and he got many goals for me. Think he's awesome

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I got him on a free transfer from man city and has been amazing for me. Scores in nearly every game :D

He is amazing. Asissts and scores plenty for me. He will be worth it.

first season with doncaster rovers and although he has scored 20 goals in 28 games, i don't think he is worth £65m

Had him in my Arsenal team, was mint for me, payed about 26m.

Judging from his stats I don't think he's worth that money. He's a striker but he can't finish for F sake!Btw I think in this game a player perform well not because his stats but CA. Like most of you guys say he score loads but from his stats I don't think he'll even score 15. But I got Saviola with 16 speed, 17 finishing and 15 composure but my coach only rate him 2 1/2 stars, and he miss loads of chances. Also how the **** my coach rate Neymar's ability higher than Cavani's???

Coaches ratings can be tricky. As for Lavezzi its ike AgentVinz said - judging from his stats he is not worth 30mln, but if he does well for you then i guess he is. ;) Personally, because of his **** finishing i prefer to play him on the wing.

Never worth 28mil. Get Doumbia instead. Price: 15 mil pounds Result: 61 goals in 60 apps in one season.

he is beast on my napoli save. playing as a poacher with cavani complete forward. for me worth all the money in the world :)

@thorton

Played him as amr/aml in my napoli save (swap positions) and he was godlike (8 games in CL 4 goals 10 asists and 8.00 rating/ league rating was 7.30+ for 2 seasons)
back on topic
Is he worth the money ... maybe, if you want to play him on the wing, didn't like him as a striker tho

Personally I'd rather pay 28mil and get Cavani, by far the superior player and scores for fun.

With those 28 mil I'd rather sign Muniain,very similar type of player but has the potential to be better

i bought him for liverpool for same price beginning of first season, he's been fairly average in the AMR position as attacking winger but is coming onto his game more now (2nd season). what disappointed me is that even though he's a hybrid AML/ST his finishing seems fairly poor. if i had a pound for every sitter he's put wide i could have bought him over again...

Where does Lavezzi play best? Would he or Robinho be a better poacher?