Ezequiel Rescaldani - Offise Goals Galore!!!

want3d

Reaction score
I signed Rescaldani from Velez for my Wolves team in the first season for ?2.5m, a great player who i recommend to everyone.

Currently playing him as a CF - Support in a 5-3-2 - Wall of Steel. I'm mid way through the second season in the championship and he must have scored over 25 offside goals in a year and a half. I rotate him with Macheda who never seems to have the same problem.

His PPM's are currently "Places Shots / Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap / Plays With Back To Goal"

Anticipation - 14
Off The Ball - 13
Positioning - 9

Is there anything i can do to try and prevent this? I don't think its a tactical problem. Currently trying to improve his positioning to see if that works.

Any Suggestions?

I signed Rescaldani from Velez for my Wolves team in the first season for ?2.5m, a great player who i recommend to everyone.

Currently playing him as a CF - Support in a 5-3-2 - Wall of Steel. I'm mid way through the second season in the championship and he must have scored over 25 offside goals in a year and a half. I rotate him with Macheda who never seems to have the same problem.

His PPM's are currently "Places Shots / Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap / Plays With Back To Goal"

Anticipation - 14
Off The Ball - 13
Positioning - 9

Is there anything i can do to try and prevent this? I don't think its a tactical problem. Currently trying to improve his positioning to see if that works.

Any Suggestions?

Probably the combination of "Likes to try to beat offside trap" and the fact that his positioning is so poor, he has the right intentions, BUT he doesn't quite have the brain to make it happen. What are Macheda's positioning?

Macheda's positioning is 5 lol! Very strange, if half of those offside goals had of gone in he'd of finished top scorer in the championship