Reaction score
I've bought Ezequiel Rescaldani but want to know how good he becomes, can anyone post a screen shot for me? Preferably in the 2016/17 season or around that time, thanks.

Cheers I'll continue to play him, he's already producing goals, are you playing on a update? I don't have his picture and he has different weight/height?

The guy is a monster in my save game. He's playing for Roma and they managed to win the Seria A and the guy scored 27 goals for them.

Cheers I'll continue to play him, he's already producing goals, are you playing on a update? I don't have his picture and he has different weight/height?

I'm playing on the current patch (14.1.4) and I have a face pack installed which is why I have his awful picture.

The guy is a monster in my save game. He's playing for Roma and they managed to win the Seria A and the guy scored 27 goals for them.

I play Roma and sign him in 2014-2015 for 11M Euro from AC Parma. You're alright, he is monster. He made more than 40 goals in his first season in my team. Fantastic.

Scout him at the start of the game and he will soon become free so You can sign him for nothing for next season

View attachment 339465

OMG!! This guy is absolutely sick, helped me take nottm forest to 2nd in the prem.... I can't believe he is still internationally uncapped in my save. And he is so sort after right now... last offer £26m from ac Milan!!

In my game he has 20 (yes, 20!) Penalty Taking skill in 2017.

yeah this guy is immense, signed him for 4 million then my board did the wonderful thing of selling him without my permission for 23million the season after