CaptainCrazy

Reaction score
9DZjpr3.png

F.C. Barcelona - The Easy Way

Barcelona have been one of the dominating teams in Europe and Spain over the last decade.
With top players in most positions, lots of money, and status enough to be able to get almost any player they could ever want, they are not looking like they'll fall from grace any time soon.
I'm going to play this game in probably the easiest way one can.
I'm going to play with Barcelona however I feel like it.
I will not make up special rules like "Only one transfer in per season", or "Only buy players under 18" or whatever. I'm just going to do my thing, and document it here.
Hopefully I'll have fun doing so.

Last edited:
Finally! Finally there's a FC Barcelona story :) I'll be following this. Don't let my favorite club down! ;)

New Beginnings

9DZjpr3.png

2015 Pre-Season

Not much excitement going on in this first pre-season of mine, seeing as we're under a transfer embargo. But some ordinary friendlies before we start with the European Super Cup, followed by the Spanish one. This is what little I got done.

Transfers

tDS4WkN.png

Álex Grimaldo - Nice (Ligue 1) - Loan

Promising as he might be, he's still a bit too physically weak to get any real playing time this season, and seeing as Nice were interested in having him as their first option, I preferred sending him there on a loan to having him play in the Barca B squad. I'll keep a close watch on him during the season and hopefully he'll come back ready to challenge Alba for some games here next season.

5AA07g0.png

Jean-Marie Dongou - AA Gent (Jupiler League) - Loan

He had a decent season at Barca B last year and I believe he'll be capable enough to play in a top-league in some other country. He decided to accept a loan offer from AA Gent in Belgium and we'll see what he can achieve there.
Doesn't look like he'll be able to make the team any time soon, so I'll just hope for him to evolve enough to get his value up before selling him.

Friendlies

pWCWk7b.png

Nothing really interesting going on here. Just rotated the players to get them game ready for the upcoming season, the results didn't interest me much, although I'm glad to not have lost to this kind of teams.

Last edited:
this looks tastyu, going to look forward to reading this
^^)