Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

F.M.L. (Board Ultimatum...need help)

Reaction score

I have the option to apologise or resign...if I apologise what are the chances of me staying on?

I applied for the managerial position at Deportivo just to see if I would be offered it...had no idea the board could find outXD

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
Had this before. I apologized and got kept on. But I also did a seperate save, and resigned. two days later was offered a job at Villa lol

Toffeepops are incredible
Reaction score
apologize and cross your fingers

Reaction score
the thing is my job security is "insecure"...and was "very insecure" just a few months ago

Seb Larsson, na na na na
Reaction score
I apologized and was immediately sacked on my derby save :S
I would just resign, you clearly want the other job otherwise you wouldn't have applied elsewhere.

Reaction score
apologize mate, on my journeyman save i apologized and got bristol city to the prem XD then offered the job at bolton ;)

Reaction score
thank ****...apology accepted :D

feels like I won the league

Reaction score
If you want to leave and think you have a place assured at Deportivo, then quit.

Staff member
Reaction score
I know it's off topic. But why have you covered over your name? It's not like we're going to hunt you down and *** you.. Well, Dunc might.

Reaction score
I always apologize- I've applied for at least 10-12 jobs in 3 years of managing Argyle- The board don't get my message :'(

Reaction score
Everytime Ive apologised Ive never been sacked, Also wondering why you blacked out your name lol paranoid much ?

Reaction score
my application for the deportivo job was unsuccessful lmao