Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

F*** the Super League Database(Nuked the 12 superclubs)

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I created this DB for fun yesterday and simmed it to see what would happen. I'll explain exactly what's been done below. Feel free to give it a try for yourself.

Moved the 6 English clubs to the Vanarama National League, promoted 6 teams from each the National League to Championship inclusive based on their final position in 19-20 season.
Moved the 3 Italian teams to Serie C and promoted them as above.
Moved the 3 Spanish teams to Segunda Division B3.
Released all players and staff from all 12 teams
Removed Sugar Daddys, all sponsor income and set all clubs £30M in debt.

All clubs will play in Europe in Season 1 as normal.

Attachments

Reaction score
Good idea this and works great!
However surely the teams promoted should be based on where they are right now? Means teams like Norwich who really should be in the Prem don't get counted.

EDIT: Also F the Super League

Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted to do this myself, but Im too lazy 😂

Reaction score
Yeah the fans won! It wont be the same if it went ahead, which thank god it dint! F** the super league too!

Reaction score
However surely the teams promoted should be based on where they are right now? Means teams like Norwich who really should be in the Prem don't get counted.

Totally agree.
Mind you there is nothing to stop you editting the edit ;)

Reaction score
Totally agree.
Mind you there is nothing to stop you editting the edit ;)
Oh I have hahaha! Just wanted to make a suggestion is all.
Regardless it's a fantastic idea and I'm massively enjoying it! Great work!

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score

I actually thought about doing that but I said I would rather punish last seasons relegated teams.

glad you liked it :)

For me Dortmund became a dominant force in Europe ( 6 CL titles in 8 years), its interesting seeing new teams take over!

Reaction score
I actually thought about doing that but I said I would rather punish last seasons relegated teams.

glad you liked it :)

For me Dortmund became a dominant force in Europe ( 6 CL titles in 8 years), its interesting seeing new teams take over!
Oh yeah of course! I love it regardless!

Yeah, I used to do this thing where I'd leave the game running over a few nights and see who it looks after about 50 years then 100 years etc. I might do it with this now!
But yeah, I'm already seeing Fulham pick up Van Dijk and Norwich with Ramos etc so it's a lot of fun!

Reaction score
I thought I would give it a go with Sheff Utd (well they can't be as bad as some of the 'promoted clubs' ) managed to pick up Dean Henderson well they need a decent keeper after all.

Not gone past pre-season yet but it's funny watching the six nukes scrabble around for freebies and low cost players just to make up some sort of team.