@Liam
Why does it state "Not tested" on the Overview page when it seems it has been tested?

not tested.PNG

Any instructions regarding training, OI, corner takers etc. ?

I set the best taker for corners, and no OI unless the Assistant suggests them at game start and as the game goes on, so far played Arsenal and Man United, with my Newcastle team and managed 2 2-1 wins

Why is the DM the most advanced man (ready to counter) while defending set pieces?
It is also the player attacking the area on long throws.. (this has left me on the wrong foot sometimes for opposition counters).
Not complaining just trying to understand if this is a ME break thing or unintended.

Why is the DM the most advanced man (ready to counter) while defending set pieces?
It is also the player attacking the area on long throws.. (this has left me on the wrong foot sometimes for opposition counters).
Not complaining just trying to understand if this is a ME break thing or unintended.
It is unintended. Set pieces is something i need to work on. I have used a comletely different set piece routine in the updated version im working on but tbh i dont really pay attention to defensive set pieces. Might be wrthwhile checking how heas the best set pieces out at the moment and adding them in mate.

I am having a great time with AFC Telford with this one.
Nice job mate!

I am having a great time with AFC Telford with this one.
Nice job mate!
Glad you enjoy it mate!

Working on a new 1 just now. A 2 striker tactic this time as per Rober's request. So he will love it when he sees its named RoberLovesMolde! Haha

Glad you enjoy it mate!

Working on a new 1 just now. A 2 striker tactic this time as per Rober's request. So he will love it when he sees its named RoberLovesMolde! Haha
how s the 2 striker tactic coming up?

how s the 2 striker tactic coming up?
Its coming along nicely. Still trying to tweak it but with the 3 team test i do (Liverpool, Fulham and West ham) I have managed to get all 3 in the top 5. Also did a run of my own FM Base test league and scored 339 points but need to run it a few times. Sadly will not be posting it on FM Base as having to wait too long to get it tested with the queue being so long.

Its coming along nicely. Still trying to tweak it but with the 3 team test i do (Liverpool, Fulham and West ham) I have managed to get all 3 in the top 5. Also did a run of my own FM Base test league and scored 339 points but need to run it a few times. Sadly will not be posting it on FM Base as having to wait too long to get it tested with the queue being so long.
looking forward to find it then .

As a fellow Tim could i request the tactic too? HH.