Looks awesome! I'm looking for a wing-less tactic...wingers are not that strong this year. What's your opinion on a cm attack - b2b combo in the midfield? Do you think it will affect the tactic a lot? I'm thinking this combo would be more solid than both of them on cm attack

@alex_nick12 i've posted more tactics wingersless check the "hulk smash's" post! Idk what do you mean with b2b combo since i play the game on italian... But what i've learnt from doing this kind of analyzation is you can make work w/e shape you likes!

@alex_nick12 i've posted more tactics wingersless check the "hulk smash's" post! Idk what do you mean with b2b combo since i play the game on italian... But what i've learnt from doing this kind of analyzation is you can make work w/e shape you likes!
I really like this one with 3 attackers, I did some test and it works very well. I was saying "centrocampista da area a area e centrocampista centrale in attacco". I used google translate for this, hope it helps :))))

I really like this one with 3 attackers, I did some test and it works very well. I was saying "centrocampista da area a area e centrocampista centrale in attacco". I used google translate for this, hope it helps :))))
xD Nah it doesn't just do a screen shots how the shape and roles you mean so i can understand it :p

Nevermind...the tactic is a monster as it is. It really destroys everything and it's working with all types of teams. One question. What do you do when wanting to hold a lead? Or to try to be more defensive as a small team. Great work with the tactic! You made me enjoy fm22 again!

Nevermind...the tactic is a monster as it is. It really destroys everything and it's working with all types of teams. One question. What do you do when wanting to hold a lead? Or to try to be more defensive as a small team. Great work with the tactic! You made me enjoy fm22 again!
Glad to hear that but if you have a shape in mind you should share it! I am curious what you talking about! Well if you want to just hold a lead depends how it is and what you need, for example if you need to manage your players status etc, i suggest just to lower the tempo!

Glad to hear that but if you have a shape in mind you should share it! I am curious what you talking about! Well if you want to just hold a lead depends how it is and what you need, for example if you need to manage your players status etc, i suggest just to lower the tempo!
Nah...didn't test the modification. I don't think it's worth it. And for smaller teams? Do you think going on positive instead of attacking would be better? And if you want, I can put some screenshots of the latest test I made with your tactic (no modifications). I did multiple tests, but deleted the saves for space on the computer

Nah...didn't test the modification. I don't think it's worth it. And for smaller teams? Do you think going on positive instead of attacking would be better? And if you want, I can put some screenshots of the latest test I made with your tactic (no modifications). I did multiple tests, but deleted the saves for space on the computer
Ofc you can and i will glad to see them! With positive you would like lose 5-10% offensive power but getting more stability! Same logic if you play with VA you gonna lose like possession and stability but your offensive power gonna be skyrocket

So these are some screenshots with some of the teams I tested the tactic. Other tests were with Chelsea who won everything, Dortmund 1st, Napoli 1st with an unbeaten season, Roma 1st, Greuther Furth in Germany 4th, Strasbourg in France 2nd, Norwich 5th, Mallorca 3rd.

Attachments

• leicester.png
    leicester.png
    709.4 KB · Views: 101
  • leicester1.png
    leicester1.png
    824.2 KB · Views: 105
  • leicester (1).png
    leicester (1).png
    803.1 KB · Views: 99
  • leicester (2).png
    leicester (2).png
    796.7 KB · Views: 79
  • betis.png
    betis.png
    837.8 KB · Views: 83
  • fiorentina.png
    fiorentina.png
    787.9 KB · Views: 79
  • hertha.png
    hertha.png
    790 KB · Views: 79
  • lens.png
    lens.png
    795.6 KB · Views: 71
  • man utd.png
    man utd.png
    721.5 KB · Views: 66
  • man utd2.png
    man utd2.png
    825.3 KB · Views: 64
  • man utd3.png
    man utd3.png
    354.3 KB · Views: 70
  • real madrid.png
    real madrid.png
    815.9 KB · Views: 67
  • real madrid2.png
    real madrid2.png
    355.4 KB · Views: 67
  • roma.png
    roma.png
    572.2 KB · Views: 59
  • roma2.png
    roma2.png
    791.5 KB · Views: 60
  • roma3.png
    roma3.png
    341.1 KB · Views: 58
So these are some screenshots with some of the teams I tested the tactic. Other tests were with Chelsea who won everything, Dortmund 1st, Napoli 1st with an unbeaten season, Roma 1st, Greuther Furth in Germany 4th, Strasbourg in France 2nd, Norwich 5th, Mallorca 3rd.

FM 22 or FM 23? :)

Doing really well with this now that the familiarity is way higher. Well done!