Crystal Palace v Stevenage Borough or Northampton Town
Millwall v Everton

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/4496614.stm
----------------

I feel sorry for Man U, such a hard tie at an early stage :rolleyes:

Where is Nuneaton Borough or Histon ??

Possible cup upset. But i doubt.

I hope we get Burscough, will be even easier. :D

im have a feeling that huddersfield could be going through not to hard for the big team really though no major draws

Put out a half strenghtend side and we should win about 3-0

Well we got Burton Albion theres some discussions going on about weather it should be moved to another ground. I can see us getting through easily even though hes going to play the youngsters again unless he feels the need to put in some experienced players.

Hopefully it will be played at burtons home ground.. they need abit of cash which would be great for them :D

Like i said we need atleast a few decent players on ( not traore ) or itll be the same as last year :(

Well we are playing last in the football league, torquay should go through easy, they're **** :D

Last edited by a moderator:
newcastle v mansfield, who tha **** am i meant to support in that ?

Before the Man U match on SS is the Celtic match, so watch it!

Yup, Roy Keanes debut :wooo:

Nuneaton Borough :D

Going to get beat :|

Wow what an FA cup weekend this has been !! spurs match was great so was lpools, had a couple of shocks some good styff !!

Agree with you,its truly the best cup comp in the world!!! Some great games

Brum Boy said:
Well we are playing last in the football league, torquay should go through easy, they're **** :D

Ha Ha you know nothing :D

Well congrats to Burton must be the Notts player they have there ;) comiserations if you are a Man U fan though, maybe you'll do better at old trafford :haha:

You've probably already heard about this but if you havn't then here you go:

Reds fan scoops a fortune
A Liverpool fan is today £25,000 richer thanks to the incredible last-gasp goal scored by Xabi Alonso against Luton at Kenilworth Road on Saturday.
Alonso's 65-yard super strike, which sealed an unforgettable 5-3 triumph over the Hatters, sent Liverpudlians everywhere into raptures but none more so than 42-year old Adrian Hayward.

Having notices that Alonso had tried a similar feat several times last season, Adrian had placed a £200 bet at odds of 125-1, with Liverpoolfc.tv official betting partner Paddy Power, that the Reds Spanish midfielder would score a goal from his own half this season.

"I've been a Liverpool supporter for 26 years and I noticed last season that Alonso attempted shooting from his own half quite a few times. I couldn't get it out of my head that he would eventually score like it," says a delighted Adrian.

"Since placing the bet, I've always had a vision in my mind that it would come when the opposing keeper came out for a corner in a cup game.

"I couldn't believe it when Luton got a corner and the keeper started to run upfield... I thought I was going to pass out. When it went in, I went crazy."

Paddy Power said: "What an inspired bet! I'm just wondering does Adrian have a time machine or something? How on earth could he have dreamt that would happen? But it's a lovely touch and we're delighted to cough up the cash. The Luton keeper is off the Christmas card list though!"

beefster said:
Well congrats to Burton must be the Notts player they have there ;) comiserations if you are a Man U fan though, maybe you'll do better at old trafford :haha:

I'm not too bothered that we drew, the performance was a bit dissapointing though and Burton didn't really put up any sort of fight (attack-wise) in the second half.

We will do better at Old Trafford, I don't think anyone is expecting Burton to even get a sniff now that the Utd players are back on their own turf (and high quality turf at that :D). Should be a good game to watch, I hope it's on TV.

Sean said:
I'm not too bothered that we drew, the performance was a bit dissapointing though and Burton didn't really put up any sort of fight (attack-wise) in the second half.

We will do better at Old Trafford, I don't think anyone is expecting Burton to even get a sniff now that the Utd players are back on their own turf (and high quality turf at that :D). Should be a good game to watch, I hope it's on TV.

Yeah you're right, burton are pretty much toast now, buit a draw with Man U and a rematch at old trafford = big money game, they must feel like they've won the FA cup already, apparently they made 300k from the home game, and no doubt they will make closer to 500k from the old trafford game. ;)

Lee said:
You've probably already heard about this but if you havn't then here you go:

Just read about it on bbc/sport.

Good bet should of bet more the pillock. :yikes: