Preston/Crystal Palace v Coventry/Middlesbrough

Newcastle v Southampton

Aston Villa v Manchester City

Everton/Chelsea v Colchester

Charlton v Brentford

Liverpool v Manchester United

Bolton v West Ham

Stoke v Reading/Birmingham

Ties to be played on weekend of 18 February.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
One good tie there I think, Liverpool Man u will be a very good game, Liverpool will be looking to get one back over on us, but it won't work ;)

I think the winner of our game (should be Utd :D ) will win it. Chelsea have a tough draw, as do Charlton.

Preston/Crystal Palace v Coventry/Middlesbrough and Stoke v Reading/Birmingham should be good ties

I still want Someone other that the big three winning. **** draw apart from the Liverpool game of course.

Your gonna be disspointed though Kris as either Man Utd, Liverpool or Chelsea will win it mainly due to the quality of the teams in being pretty poor conaidering it's the FA cup.

Chelsea look to be actually trying to win the FA cup, I think the winners of Liverpool Man U will win it though.

Brum Boy said:
Na birmingham are gone win it this year :)

lmao ok.

Well Middlesbrough through to play preston..skins of teeth job i think. :D

Yeh, this is a real 50-50 game, any other season Id say boro, actually i wouldnt.

Blues will go through and get boro in the next round :)

Murali said:
Yeh, this is a real 50-50 game, any other season Id say boro, actually i wouldnt.

i change my mind...55-45 to teh preston...

we stil shud really win...but i think itlll be a good game...25 games unbeaten they are. saying that we equal that by beating chelsea, and thne addd one for stuttgart, so were 26 ubeaten :D

simple physics..

We didnt play too good, the game was just overshadowed by Alan Smiths injury, Get well soon Smithy. He'll be a big loss for us. Chelsea to win FA cup for me.

wohoo good win for us....shame i missed motd :(

were the goals good ?

any one got clips

I saw the first goal and it was pretty good. Redders might have clips, ask him.