FA Cup Draw-As it happens

• Thread starter Thread starter Louis H
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 3K
Bolton away!!! Not worried about that more worried about beating Leeds at Elland Road.
yeah lol cos we are no push overs latley, but i felt we were very luckey to get the draw .. i thought i was a penalty to leeds, what did u think about it

Being biased it was never a penalty. But your man should teach Defoe how to tuck penalties away.

are you suggesting the draw may be fixed haha. and preston could have been a potential banana skin

Not at all but every FA Cup draw i can remember Chelsea always get it fairly straight forward until the end.

Not at all but every FA Cup draw i can remember Chelsea always get it fairly straight forward until the end.

you still got to beat the teams that are put in front of you unlike arsenal, man utd and liverpool.

Guys r u ok?
U r talking about pointless games...
Saints vs Pompey!
This is FA Cup´s game of the year!

Guys r u ok?
U r talking about pointless games...
Saints vs Pompey!
This is FA Cup´s game of the year!

oh yer without a dout. i live in pompey and i can tell u this is going to tear up massivly.

this is so true. I hve been noticing this for some time.

2007 - macclesfield (l2), forrest (L1), Norwich (C), spurs, blackburn.

man utd faced premier league oppoistion every round on their way to the final

2008 - QPR (C), Wigan, Huddersfield (L1), Barnsley (C)

2009 - southen (L1), ipswich (C), watford (C), coventry (C), arsenal

besides the third round everton played premier league opposition every round including liverpool, aston villa and man united.

Back