Fa Cup Final

mossy

Reaction score
come on liverpool,

think that it will be a good game, but liverpool should win well.

i don't hate west ham,, but iam a liverpool fan forever so COME ON LIVERPOOL!

Should be a good game no matter what the result. Obviously will be alot better if Liverpool win.

Yeah, Its the FA cup it should be good game.

I dont mind who wins, I like both clubs. Gr8 support.

I'm praying Liverpool rinse West Ham dry. If West Ham are to win i'll have to endure another day of Pardews dirty smug grin on the TV, not today thankyou!

I wont see it im at my own cup final :D

ill be rooting for liverpool i think

dont like west ham

should be a good game though :)

So much for Liverpool's great defence and all you Reina bummers..Own goal from Carragher and a big mistake from reina haha. :D

Well Reina well and truely won it for Liverpool. "haha"

Harsh on west ham that Gerrard scored at the end, but to be fair after there penalty's they didnt deserve to win, they were all pretty poor.

well , what a game

good goals, good saves, great action for the neutral

glad hammers lost as i hate them so YAY!

great game though

Why are all of you haters of west ham. I think they're a pretty good club and nurtured some fine english players

Carrick, Defoe, J.Cole, Lampard, Reo-Coker etc. i could really go on and on.

Super goals from Gerrard!!, his 2nd was the best :pleased:

pelican said:
Why are all of you haters of west ham. I think they're a pretty good club and nurtured some fine english players

Carrick, Defoe, J.Cole, Lampard, Reo-Coker etc. i could really go on and on.

Not everyone hates West Ham, it only seems to be Sam who dclared he didn't like them. And I think that has something to do with West Ham beating Boro in the Semi-Finals.:)

Lee said:
Not everyone hates West Ham, it only seems to be Sam who dclared he didn't like them. And I think that has something to do with West Ham beating Boro in the Semi-Finals.:)

it might have done ;) :weep:

lol they play good football and probably didnt deserve to lose today but still nice to see them not get ideas above their stations :thup:

Would of prefered wet spam to win as Liverpool already have won too many trophies (42 before today?).

And we could say we got beat by the winners :D

Great strike by Gerrard, awful penalties from Wet Spam.

Obviously wanted Whm to win but never mind,seemed a great game,prob best final in years.

Was on harsh on Whm,who, being the underdogs,deserved to win the way they played. Gerrards second was special though,Liverpool would get relegated if they didnt have him :p

Really enjoyable final even though I had to watch it in the A+E department waiting to have me broken arm set. Gerrards second was worthy of winning any game. Unlucky on West Ham they played well. **** penalties tho

Gerrards goal was spectacular and Hopefully he'll do that for England in the World Cup. It was a great game which I think West ham should have won but they did get 3 lucky goals.