danius

Reaction score
I need some help getting my FA Trophy to work correctly. The back story is that I have added the Scottish Football League (all 42 clubs) to the top 6 tiers of the English system, and I have everything working exactly as I want it, except that I can't get the FA Trophy to draw correctly. I currently have 24 clubs in the Conf. Premier, and 86 total in the Conf. Championship (Skrill North/South - 43 clubs in each). I've had to modify both the FA Cup and the FA Trophy due to the number of new clubs in the Conf. Championship. The FA Cup works fine. For the FA Trophy (which now only consists of the 110 clubs in the Conference), I added a preliminary round where 12 clubs play for 6 spots in the next round. The outlay looks like this:

Preliminary - 12 clubs --- 12 clubs added --- 6 winners advance
1st Round -- 80 clubs --- 74 clubs added --- 40 winners advance
2nd Round - 64 clubs --- 24 clubs added --- 32 winners advance
3rd Round - 32 clubs --- 0 clubs added --- 16 winners advance
...and so on.

What I would like to do is to have 6 clubs from Skrill North and 6 clubs from Skrill South randomly drawn for the Preliminary Round (If that is difficult, I'd be fine with 12 random teams from that tier). The other 37 clubs from both those divisions would be added to the First Round, and the clubs from Skrill Premier would be added to the Second Round. Currently, the Preliminary Round is being filled with Premier clubs, and the First Round is randomly filled with clubs from all three divisions, and I can't figure out how to fix it. Can anyone help?

Last edited:
could be down to division reputation, can you post the file?

It doesn't appear to be the reputation. Here's the file:

Please note that I renamed the Skrill Premier to Carling Premier.