Fabian Delph

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyck
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 4K

dannyck

Reaction score
Hi there i know we've heard Fabian Delph is the next big thing but what is he like on Fm patch 9.3 preferably just want to know if he'd be a decent signing at man city anyone had any experience help much appreciated thanks ! :D

DANNY C

Game 1- Bradford City 4th Season Coca Cola Championship 1st
HONOURS: LEAGUE 2 LEAGUE 1 Johnstones Paint trophy X2 Play Off final defeat.

he needs first team football to beome good, you would waste his talent at man city, keep an eye on him and sign him season 4 or 5 when he will be good enough

no offense, but i have been thinkin abt signin him but seeing his stats make me hesitate. imo he certainly doesn't look impressive in that screenshot (maybe i expect too much, but i feel zuculini is still better). maybe some1 can post a later screenshot of him (eg. 27 years old and how good he's become). i may like to try him out 1 day tho cuz im sick of buying the same players all the time.

yea ano mate. i never had him cause new update he's at villa. emm zuculini is amazing stats im in 2013 ill show you his if u want:)

on my game delph become england capt at 28 so he was amazing but i was leeds and he took mr to lleague champions in the prem by then

ryt thnks a lot guys i once signed Zuculini at Wolves he was absolutely sick. He helped me get up then was my main performer in my consolidation season we finished 12th then was voted player of the year in my third season wen we finished 5th n got t the uefa cup quaters.

I have delph for Everton, signed at start of gasme, he only played 15 games for me, but he will feature on a regular basis for me in my second sesson because I have sold Cahill to Barcelona
Will post a screenie ina few seasons

k cheers m8 well am gnna show yu my transfer screen for man city

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

ScreenHunter_02%20Aug.%2012%2000.36.gif

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

can yuuu read tht?

ok i'll try it again i take it you cnt copy and paste please forgive me im relatively new.

aww no worries mate. use to do that meself :( to be honest still do it now and then lol haha

i kno sounds silly but honestly how do u get a screenie on ther ? much appreciated copy n pasting wont work

Click on the paper-clip in the reply section and browse the correct folder in your documents for the screenshot, then attach it.

Oh cheers thnks a lot life saver m8!

ermm or maybe not it just bring up the home page of the website ?????

thank you very much. wouldn't normally assosciate with a man u fan lol but r gr8 thnks a lot.

lol ill take that as a compliment ;) haha,,anyways dont forget to post your transfers up:)

Back