Fabian Delph

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyck
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 4K
de jong is quite good backup wouldnt loan him out.though thats my opinion lol:L

good signing tho nt sure bout some fees lol hard to get owen to score much ha

where do you think i've overpaid im looking for feedback so donthold back thanks.

emm owen, lescott maybe coulda got cheaper and also assenjo has he not got a min fee release cuase?

ye i paid his release clause out which i thought was pretty cheap tbh nd newcasle demanded that nd in hindsight i have overpaid for lescott yes and ive just competeted the signing of gago for 8mil bargain.

not bad.. usually clubs like newcastle an everton i usually put my bids to non-negiotable an maybe a profit sale,like owen you prob wont make any profit from him cause i cant see any other club that would sign him for over 13mill lol maybe 14 or 16 mill for lescott tho these are my opinions just

Signed delph for my forest team in my 4th season... 3.5 million as back up but due to injuries to alex teixira and mcgugan under performing hes a guarenteed starter. Hes the best long range shooting ability next to Chris Cohen and marquinhos in my team... MUST BUY

Hows Chris Cohen in your team I'm getting bids of 5.5 million for him in my 3rd season.

did someone say something about the new patch ???.. and delph at villa?.. do you know how to get this new patch?.. i just tried looking on tht steam thing but i have no idea how to go about it help me please thanks (H)(H)

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

did someone say something about the new patch ???.. and delph at villa?.. do you know how to get this new patch?.. i just tried looking on tht steam thing but i have no idea how to go about it help me please thanks (H)
cool.gif
cool.gif
(H)

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

yea ano mate. i never had him cause new update he's at villa. emm zuculini is amazing stats im in 2013 ill show you his if u want:)
did someone say something about the new patch ???.. and delph at villa?.. do you know how to get this new patch?.. i just tried looking on tht steam thing but i have no idea how to go about it help me please thanks
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

He needs first team football. I bought him 1st season but made him came at the end of the season so he got more first team football.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

download a patch from this website
chris22 V6 update

My first season at Leeds he scored 31 goals despite various injuries (he only played about half of the games). He's captain of the U21 England team, considered for the senior squad of England and by the start of season 2 teams like Liverpool, Barca and Inter are knocking on my door with 4+ million offers.
Apparently my custom training for him worked well ( also lots of tactics at times when he was only in light training after injuries worked wonders), and some old but good geezers on loan to tutor him were not wasted either.

My last Leeds game he didn't perform as well as that, so I guess you need a bit of luck with the starting values, but for me he's a key player in that save.

you deffiently paid over the top for lescott and owen as i got lescott for 12 million and owen for 4.3 i think but your man city so it dont matter if you spend over the top :)

Back