S

Sam

Correct me if i am wrong but i couldnt find a thread about him so i made this

Name: Fabian Monzon
Club: Boca Juniors
Position: Defender/Wing Back Left

Strengths: Free Kick Taking, Long Shots, Pace and Strength

Weaknesses: Tackling and Passing

Description: Should be used as a very attacking wing back or a winger, very much like Gareth Bale.

Suggested Roles: Wing Back or Winger

View attachment 109321

Did you just link an FM09 thread Raikan?

Bad mod :p

Re-opened.

Didnt think he was right, but why would i argue with him thanks jake

Monzon is a really good player, easily one of the best left backs on the game within a few seasons.

Last edited:
I've always thought of him like a wing back, in the defence bit, he was terrible for me !

i am very busy at work and was not concentrating much yesterday :) so I thought I would make up for my faupaux yesterday... plus I would have thought someone would have made a thread on him already as he is very very well known...

I have personnaly tried to sign him season in and season out and they always want above 10 million for him, my scouts have never rated him highly..

View attachment 109461View attachment 109462

i am very busy at work and was not concentrating much yesterday :) so I thought I would make up for my faupaux yesterday... plus I would have thought someone would have made a thread on him already as he is very very well known...

I have personnaly tried to sign him season in and season out and they always want above 10 million for him, my scouts have never rated him highly..

View attachment 109461View attachment 109462

OK thanks for screenie

View attachment 109467 View attachment 109468

Fabian Monzon

Luciano Fabian Monzon, now at the age of 30, is a left back on loan from Italian outfit Inter Milan to Greek giants Olympiakos following his fallout from the first-team in Italy. The Granadero Baigorria-born player started his career at top Argentine side Boca Juniors, where during his first season with them, made 14 appearances, before being loaned out to Real Betis the following season in 2008-2009.

Upon his return from Spain, he went on to make another 89 appearances Los Xeneizes, where he also put on his best season before departing to Holland to turn out for Dutch side F.C. Twente, following £9.5million deal being agreed by both the South American and European sides respectively.

He then too made 58 appearances in the colours of Twente from 2012 to 2014, until interest from other top clubs came around, and it was Italian side Inter Milan who jumped to the fullback the quickest, signing him for a huge £10.25million and gift him a chance to really show his worth in one of Europe's most competitive leagues.

Unfortunately, he didn't really shine as well as he did at Inter as he did with Boca and Twente. During the three years he spent in Italy with Inter Milan, and the club's slump in league form, changing between manager-after-manager, Monzon made 64 appearances for Neurazzuri and, following that, found himself nearing the bottom of the list in terms of prioritised players at the San Siro, in which he opted for a move to Olympiakos.

Since then, he has shone for the Greek club and, with it, has returned to the great performances that he was renowned for during his time in Holland and Argentina. The possibility on him becoming a permanent figure for the Erythrolefki is a rising possibility, as the two clubs prior to the acceptance of his loan move to Greece was an agreed price of £2million, should Monzon opt for it, too. An indispendable figure to Olympiakos, the club are paying £26,000 out of the £37,000 that he normally earns at Inter, leaving his parent club paying the other £11,000. He is one of the top earners in the Greek league.

For the duration of his career, Monzon has made 20 appearances on international level and, with that, has unfortunately, not given him any silverware, with the dominance of France on the international curcuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.