Fabianski out for rest of season

Yeap... Luckily we have karate kid on team who can handle Messi. Once.

Almunia; it wouldn't be fair to put all that pressure on such a young kid.
He made his EPL debut against United don't forget.
He strikes me as the kind of player who would thrive on playing in a big game. He is our best keeper right now, why wouldn't he play gainst Barca.

He made his EPL debut against United don't forget.
He strikes me as the kind of player who would thrive on playing in a big game. He is our best keeper right now, why wouldn't he play gainst Barca.

There wasn't much of an option, and to be fair, Barca > United.

Hey, I might be wrong, Arsene might have full confidence in Wojciecheheehe and play him and he keeps two clean sheets, but if I was gaffer I'd choose Almunia.

I'd play Szczesny, yes it's high pressure but he's going to have to do it someday, and who knows, he might have an absolute master-class and thrive off it forever.

Arsenal has such bad luck. I've never seen a team that has constant injuries like they do. If they stayed as healthy as the other teams, I'm sure they would have grabbed a few trophies in the last few seasons.

I am sorry for Lukasz, i have criticized him in the past but he was doing good imo.
Anyway it is a good chance for the other young polish lad (i won't even try to write his surname, no way) to show what is he capable of.