Joeycookson

Reaction score
Well on 2010 they were both very good players, Not had them yet on 2011 was wondering if they still turn out to be very good on this one, I bought fabio with my 4th season of Derby County on 2010 and after 4 more seasons he had scored like 30 goals and was worth like 27million, do the brothers still turn out very good?

You got a full back scoring 30 goals.. you beast!

Yes is the answer to your question. Both turn out very good.

Rafael turns out much betteer than Fabio

Yeah he used to get about 7 Goals a season all his goals that i saw were from around 25 yards out at mad angles. :D his long shots was at 17 which is very good for a defender.

Obviously i am with MK dons so By the time i work enough money to buy or even loan any of these they will be worth way to much, on the plus side Fabio has gone to middlesbrough although the bad thing about him going there is that he will actually get played now so his price will go up. :(

Rafael turns out much betteer than Fabio
Not really. The only reason irl why Rafael gets more games than Fabio is that man Utd have Evra as a LB, and don't need Fabio atm. However they have Gary Neville as a RB who is old and can be replaced by the youngster.

I'm not sure on FM, but I assume they both have -9 potential so they vary on each game.

in my game Fabio's stats were far greater than rafael. fabio played 100 time for brazil, he looks the one with more potential at the beginning of the game

in my game Fabio's stats were far greater than rafael. fabio played 100 time for brazil, he looks the one with more potential at the beginning of the game

Rafael usually has no competition for his RB spot at the start though, whereas Fabio has Evra ahead of him, so Rafael usually develops slightly better.

rafael is better develops well before fabio coz gets more first team game time