View attachment 240291View attachment 240292

His prefered moves, attributes all make him a gud winger.As Lb he makes lot of mistakes for me so tried him as winger and he scored 3 in 3.So my question is has anybody ever tried him as winger ?

Yeah, however, i always believe that he has the potential to make it at LB if given enough time, a descent loan and the right training/time. He's alright as cover for right wing but he'll always be a good, attacking option at LB

I think i am gonna play one season with him as AMR and lb backup and see what he does.I have decided i wont buy players for wing position like i always do in this save and see him develop.He scored again thats 4 in 4 plus 3 assists not bad.

Maybe LM at most, wouldn't put him at AMR though, not that i'd play him at all if it was me.

Similar attributes to Antonio Valencia (pace, decent mental stats and ok technical stats)

Not saying thats a bad thing, both players look at best decent wingers on paper. But Valencia has been incredible on my Man Utd save, and is still going strong in his 30's. No reason to think Fabio can't do the same with similar attributes.