kitchin75

Reaction score
im play as man u got evra but he geting on would like to know if fabio is a good lb to take over from evra if not can some 1 tell me a good lb to get for less than 10mil thanks

im play as man u got evra but he geting on would like to know if fabio is a good lb to take over from evra if not can some 1 tell me a good lb to get for less than 10mil thanks

as long as you get Evra to tutor him at least once, yes he is as well as being HG :)

Angel from Roma can be picked up cheaply if I remember correctly and is good!

Georgy Schennikov is also a good player and can be picked up early for under £10m

206498d1322593922-where-all-good-left-defenders-football-manager-12-georgy-schennikov-overview_-attributes-.png

Alex Sandro is quality too however may cost you more..

as long as you get Evra to tutor him at least once, yes he is as well as being HG :)

Angel from Roma can be picked up cheaply if I remember correctly and is good!

Georgy Schennikov is also a good player and can be picked up early for under £10m

206498d1322593922-where-all-good-left-defenders-football-manager-12-georgy-schennikov-overview_-attributes-.png

Alex Sandro is quality too however may cost you more..
how do i get evra to tutor him cos i ask ever to tutor some1 and he say he will but fabio is not on the list

how do i get evra to tutor him cos i ask ever to tutor some1 and he say he will but fabio is not on the list

make sure that Fabio's squad status is set to youngster/hot prospect etc, anything above rotation will exclude the player from being tutored.. rotation or first team! can't remember exactly..

thanks mate has ever very helpful btw not lost in the epl in 45 allmost at arsenal record thanks to your tac its now 50 dude u is the man

Last edited: