Fabregas £65million sell??

• Thread starter Thread starter Glocken73
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 4K

Glocken73

Reaction score
Man city and Real Madrid have both put in bids of 65million in january transfer window but is it worth taking the cash and selling or sticking with my underperforming Fabregas??

underperforming how ??

are u finacial problems, then i would say like "yes". but get a good replacement, like javie pastore

sell him no question, just build your team around nasri and wilshere, buy eden hazard as a replacement

Last edited:
I sold in one of my Arsenal saves

I gave him 4 seasons and consistently performed at around 6.9 season average

For a midfielder who's supposed to be world class and one to take Arsenal's team forward, that's not good enough

I would sell him. You can get players who are almost as good for cheaper and strengthen other areas of the squad.

I sold him 5th season for a similar amount mainly because. like you, he was under-performing for my side. Plus I had Mateo Kovacic ready to step up. So I would say sell him, I've never managed to get the best out of Fabregas personally in all my saves.

looks like a resounding yes then but im still unsure! i think hes worth a bit more and could possibly get 75mill for him?? and also i dont think i should sell in jan as thats an important part of the season

looks like a resounding yes then but im still unsure! i think hes worth a bit more and could possibly get 75mill for him?? and also i dont think i should sell in jan as thats an important part of the season

I only got 25million for him, but that was 11.2

tbh, i'd rip their hands off for 65m

Dont get greedy and lose the deals

or just negotiate 75 for either one of the bids

how on earth is his average below 7. at one point ramesy or diaby got higher than him.

Tell City you want 75 tell Madrid 70. See what happens. Buy Hamsik and Pastrore to replace.

Sell Fabregas and get these guys:

Pastore, Hazard, Hamsik, Andre Ayew, Moussa Sissoko, Pjanic, Gourcuff

Back