Fabregas £65million sell??

• Thread starter Thread starter Glocken73
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 4K
Ask 75 from City, if you're going to face him in the Prem, you'd better get good money for him. Stall Madrid's offer, and see if City agree.

Sell him and get paulo henrique

Also you should have enough to buy m'vila, sissoko and hamsik with change - you wont need to buy another midfielder for ten years

Last edited:
sell. check out cristian ericksen of ajax

load of Potential. really good replace men, but just abit you to fit in his shoes.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

i only have him as my captain. pure captain.
i had rvp , vermlaen as captain, pretty much failed

sell. check out cristian ericksen of ajax

Yeah ive got him on loan at Arsenal atm and hes doing pretty decent!!

Anyway good suggestions lads im gunna try and negotiate with Man City and stall Madrid for the mo

Sell him, but to Madrid, dont want it coming back to haunt you. Can strengthen your team as a whole with a replacement and a decent striker (always find Arsenal need a striker)

****, with that money you can buy Javier Pastore, Ganso, and Eden Hazard.

£65M, definitely sell.

He's superb as an Advanced Playmaker in the AMC position, but £65M is too much to turn down.

Sell him , Wilshere is a ready made replacement and if he doesn't perform then you could just buy Hamsik/Ganso/Pastore.

Fabregas deal falls through as Real Madrid do not have enough funds!?!?!

Is the Man City deal still on the table or have they withdrawn that now?

hahahahahaha

sorry but i was reading through and i was waiting to see where he would end up and didnt expect this ending haha

for what its worth this happened to me trying to sell torres before

had same dilemma with torres on fm 10...city offered 70 mils..in end i sold him,he flopped at city and i bought 4 world class players ^^)

hahahahahaha

sorry but i was reading through and i was waiting to see where he would end up and didnt expect this ending haha

for what its worth this happened to me trying to sell torres before

It was a suprise to me as well im pretty sure that madrid have almost unlimited funds!! on the other hand tho city are interested again but i wont be selling him to them!!

Back