Fabregas 2nd

Reaction score
A an Arsenal fan, I beleive Cesc will leave to go to his hometown club this season (no hard feelings) Barcelona. who do you think will replace him we got Nasri, Ramsey(injured) and Wilshire who I think could do great things as long as we get a top class defensive midfielder next to them.

Please tell me what solutions you would employ to cover for the great man

Last edited:
hhhhmmmm, um.... wrong place maybe? this should most probably be in general discussions mate, it pretty much has nothing to do with the players in FM ;)
and Cesc sucks anyway :p

hhhhmmmm, um.... wrong place maybe? this should most probably be in general discussions mate, it pretty much has nothing to do with the players in FM ;)

hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe better be quiet and let people think your uneducated, then speak and then confirm their beliefs(K)

Are you being serious? Fabregas is one of the best midfielders in the world. i think it will be hard for arsenal to find someone as good as him since they don't like to spend much

Are you being serious? Fabregas is one of the best midfielders in the world. i think it will be hard for arsenal to find someone as good as him since they don't like to spend much

Herro sarcasm, Nice to see you today.

He was joking mate ;)

No-one in Arsene's budget will be able to replace him. Haven said that Arteta would be a good signing, but if he leaves they them need 2 CM's maybe Felipe Melo who apparently is horrible at Juve so shouldnt be expensive.

i agree with u i think that fabregas will go, although he might stay if wenger does some big signing this summer. arteta would be a class signing too but would everton let him go if there really gona push for the top 4. they could go for a big signing of gourcuff from lyon but he will be like 30 mil or somthing

I think arteta only has a year left on his contract and is stalling on signing a new one so they may have to cash in

Aaron Ramsey is capable of replacing fabregas, believe me he is a growing star :)

I have seen on a reliable website that Juventus are trying to buy Jose Antonio Reyes From atletico madrid and the exchange will be Diego, i guess that the administration people must be very dumb and stupid :)

i agree with u i think that fabregas will go, although he might stay if wenger does some big signing this summer. arteta would be a class signing too but would everton let him go if there really gona push for the top 4. they could go for a big signing of gourcuff from lyon but he will be like 30 mil or somthing

I think you mean Bordeaux ;)

I think you mean Bordeaux ;)

ah right my bad :p

sig.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Fabregas wont leave Arsenal......at least I hope not.....if he does it will happen before the World Cup and thats not too far away now so cant wait for the WC to start...

Arteta would be a class replacement, Wilshere not ready yet, Ramsey injured, Nasri could do the job as well hes done it this season allready when Fabs been out.....

Gotta say I would expect Wenger to put faith in Nasri, due to not having to sign him, but that could annoy other players if he doesn;'t sign someone else...

Sorry for the long and random reply but I have been having this debate with my bro for months now so lots to say on the matter hahaha....

DON'T GO CESC! Not yet anyway.....please...

(on the plus side, if he does go to Barca, how good will they be in the next FM game hahaha

Somebody should tell to Mr. Wenger there is one perfect young midlfielder in NAPOLI - MAREK HAMSIK

Felipe Melo is coming to the Emirates.The Fabregas situation is getting interesting^^)