Fabregas for 34mil Should I sell him to Madrid?

should i sell fabregas?

that's not even a question if you tell me..

Real Madrid made a offer worth 79 miljon. I rejected it and that didnt make him happy (started to whine why he couldnt talk with Real Madrid so offered him a new contract to turn him in a happy panda)

I would never sell him.

unless i receive 100m + de la red + gago(at least)

keep him he commands the midfield and who have you got in mind if you was to sell him because he sets up and controls it and always gets the world player of the year on mine and will it cost you money wise to bring in someone as good or better

man you won't buy a better one, so keep him! Also saivet kinda sucks :x

lol £34 million ive reject £70 million for him once and i was in my third season with moutinho as a back-up thats how good he is.

why are people saying sell him for like 60-70m? i wouldnt sell him no matter what! as soon as him sell you will destoy the squads morale

plus hes the captain(for me anyway maybe not you) and players will complain about why did you sell him and etc.

yes sell him and buy mata he's a brilliant player one of the best on the game! cost about 20m though

why do you want to sell him? really now! one of your best players and you settling for 34mil?

I rejected 64m for fabregas...you could never buy a player to replace him
Iniesta, Xavi and Sneijder are the only players who are nearly as good as him...but they wont leave their teams

only sell him if you can get De La Red and Gago in the deal there amazing

dont sell, can sell him for much more later on in the game if u really want to

i sold fabregas to Real for £40M. he was terrible out of form and had low morale, i replaced him with sergio busquets who scores every other game, definitely worth it and made a profit.

You gotta be crazy to consider that deal. I sell him for Barcelona for 108 m at the age of 27.