Fabregas on verge of Barca move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2K
Fabregas is a great player and will succeed at Barcelona, in my opinion. He's already got experience in La Liga and is still young (yet experienced, if you get what I mean?).

ridiculed. XD XD XD

as if Barca will let a 16yr old play XI games. messi is a different story, but cesc has played youth games for barca

Gunners fans must be gutted XD
Next player - Samir Nasri..

Not gutted at all as there was an Arsenal Football Club before these two were here. If they dont want to play for Arsenal they can go.

He has trained for the club and Spanish football is all pretty similar.

In Brazil, they mould their youngsters from a tender age and make sure they grow up playing 'the right way' so that they are fully adapted and ready for the style of the Brazilian leagues. That's just an example, though.

What I'm trying to say is that he has played for Spain (who play similar to Barca), has made friends with Barcelona players when playing for the youth team/playing for Spain, can speak Spanish and has played for Barcelona youth/"B"(?). He won't have much trouble settling in to the Barca team and I believe if he does well (which I think he will) he will replace Xavi one day.

uncany reasoning.

but umm for spain, u meant the days of Raul, or the 'Barca-spain' in the wc 2010

not clear my friend.

Last edited:
uncany reasoning.

but umm for spain, u meant the days of Raul, or the 'Barca-spain' in the wc 2010

not clear my friend.
Obviously the recent 'Tika-Tika Spain' or 'Barca Spain' as you put it. I know he hasn't been a first team starter, but he has blended in with the squad, trained with them and played a few games as well (first choice sub midfielder isn't he?).

Obviously the recent 'Tika-Tika Spain' or 'Barca Spain' as you put it. I know he hasn't been a first team starter, but he has blended in with the squad, trained with them and played a few games as well (first choice sub midfielder isn't he?).

that doesnt mean that cesc HAD La Liga experience. and he wasnt first choice under that coach wo loves barca players.

but the thing is he has no La liga experience. he might adapt to barca playing style, but not la liga style.

Back