Fabregas Out Injured

Andy

Premium Member (andid1)
Reaction score
Just saw on sky sports news that Fabregas is possibly out for 2 weeks, this will mean that he will miss the game against United next week, he will be a massive miss for them. What are your thoughts?

big loss.

is there a link?

Last edited:
Em il tyr and find one for you, was saying it on Sky Sports news and wenger confirmed in his interview after the match ( he only said he has a hamstring problem but not for how long he wiil be out for)

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8209326.stm

Half way down it kinda menitons it. It only says on sky sports news hat he could be out for 2 weeks.

That's gonna mess up a lot of fantasy league teams

Good news for United though :D

knowing arsenal he will be out for ages. watch ferdinand will miraculously be fit for the game honestly its arsenal's luck.

ramsey is just same type off player has fabergas

If you are saying what i think you are, There is no way ramsey is as good as fabregas now and no way can replace the influence Fabregas has on the arsenals team. Everything runs through Fabregas and there is no way that Ramsey can handle that, well not yet anyway. So imo Fabregas is gona be a massive miss if he does not play.

So United lose Rio, and Arsenal lose Fabregas?

Not so sure about a Gunners win now. Big loss there.

well..aslong as we got arshavin anything's possible..man utd will be missing rio ferdinand who imo is a much bigger loss than fabregas..

jonny evans wouldnt be able to handle the movement and the interchange of arsenal's midfield. Our midfield will be key if we win because jonny evans is still young and cant read the game as well as rio ferdinand can..

We always get injuries at key times, it's so annoying

So United lose Rio, and Arsenal lose Fabregas?

Not so sure about a Gunners win now. Big loss there.

I believe Fabregas will be missed more, Fabregas is a great player and Arsenal rely on him so much, IMO if Arsenal lost Fabregas to Barce they would struggle becuase on how he controls the game, maybe there are only a few other players who can do the same as he can and they already both play for Barce, Xavi and Iniesta.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

well..aslong as we got arshavin anything's possible..man utd will be missing rio ferdinand who imo is a much bigger loss than fabregas..

jonny evans wouldnt be able to handle the movement and the interchange of arsenal's midfield. Our midfield will be key if we win because jonny evans is still young and cant read the game as well as rio ferdinand can..

True, but Vidic is going to be back and hopefuly can boss Arshavin around, Arshavin is a great player who can definately do damage to anyone. Hope he gets injured too:p

im sure the likes of ramsey, diaby, denilson can cope in the midfield they have shown it today and at everton!

i think arsenal should still give us a good run, but fabregas was epic last weekend so they will miss his presence

I believe Fabregas will be missed more, Fabregas is a great player and Arsenal rely on him so much, IMO if Arsenal lost Fabregas to Barce they would struggle becuase on how he controls the game, maybe there are only a few other players who can do the same as he can and they already both play for Barce, Xavi and Iniesta.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

True, but Vidic is going to be back and hopefuly can boss Arshavin around, Arshavin is a great player who can definately do damage to anyone. Hope he gets injured too:p

I agree what your trying to say in the first post.

When the time comes when fabregas leaves(hopefully he doesnt tho) But i truly believe that arsenal can cope without him i remember when arsenal lost thierry henry to barcelona and everybody kept saying arsenal wernt gonna make top four..but what happened? Arsenal the following season were first with like 8 games left and could of went 8 points clear of man utd if they were to win at birmingham but that horrible tackle from martin taylor broke eduardo's leg and that penalty ****** up our season.

But i totally disagree with the comment where you said the only players that can control a game like fabregas does for arsenal is iniesta and xavi..Arsenal still have arshavin and nasri who are both world class players or nasri is on the verge of being a great player.

You also have consider that man utd lost ronaldo who has run circles round arsenal in the past and nows hes gone valencia is still really predictable when dribbling a ball and even i can predict where hes gonna go and nani is still inconsistant so the only player that has a threat is rooney imo.

arsenal are still 50/50 to win.

Last edited:
if i might say loosing Fab4 is very bad but i still think that we bring the game up to ManU not by playing Ramsey at the center of the midfield instead to put the Russian Assassin at the center as the play maker and i still think Arsenal can beat ManU

i think when the season started people rote us off already yet were doing good its only been 3 games but we have taken 6 points in the league n beat celtic away, so i think don`t rite us off we will miss him offcoarse but 1 man dosen`t make a team liverpool beat united with out torres n gerrard we can without fabregas and adebayor lets wait n see!imo
and to all those cocky united fans we might not be as good as burnley but were getting there!lol

im sure the likes of ramsey, diaby, denilson can cope in the midfield they have shown it today and at everton!

Yes, but this is totally different. They will start from the beginning against probably the best team in England and they won't have the game rapped up.