Fabregas: Stay or Go?

Will Fabregas stay or go?

• He will stay

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • He will go

Votes: 34 65.4%

• Total voters
he will stay but only because arsenal will keep rejecting offers and cesc will get ****** off.

He will go and Arsenal can really benefit from this,because he can get Gourcuff who is a great player that fits Arsenal PLUS the team can save money for another player too!

He will stay because in his heart of hearts he wants to be a big fish in a small pond instead of a small fish in a big pond.

He will go. Arsenal will hold out for more money, but the result will be the same.

I want him to stay, hes good for the club and English football. I think arsenal wont budge and negotiate.

I think he'll go. I think he'll live to regret it, but he will go. No player recently has reached the kind of form they had at Arsenal after leaving. See Reyes, Flamini, Henry, Hleb, Vieira, Pires, Campbell, Toure.

£45million and Arsenal will let him go.
I fear for the standard of the Premier League though.
Ronaldo gone, Cesc will go, Gerrard and/or Lampard may move to Madrid, and they're both getting old.
The only stand out player we have that will be around for 10+ more years is Rooney.
But it will be good to see that £45m wasted on **** players, yet again, as well as Arsenal getting relegated.
Arsenal also have no player suitable to be a captain, even Cesc isn't a leader.

Barcelona are taking the mickey offering 29 million for Fabregas, you would barely get Milner for that in todays market lol.

:)

I think he'll go, he is an amazing player and should be winning big trophy's, and I'm sure that's what he wants! Despite Arsenal being a great team (although it pains me to say it). He has a much better chance of winning trophy's with Barca!

I'd pay £25million for Milner on last seasons form.

LOL You must joking, what an average over-rated player Milner is, got outpassed by the mighty Torrado and Dos Santos of Mexico. Milner is workhorse player with very limited technical ability, Milner and Carrick in CM for Man Utd would be absolutely awful.

LOL You must joking, what an average over-rated player Milner is, got outpassed by the mighty Torrado and Dos Santos of Mexico. Milner is workhorse player with very limited technical ability, Milner and Carrick in CM for Man Utd would be absolutely awful.

are you just talking bollocks again to get people ****** off with you again?

Off topic: What he said ^^ Milner is class!

On topic: Fabregas.

Personally, I rate Carrick very highly.
and I think Milner is/will become a Lampard type player, brilliant for club, not the same for country.

Stop being a ****. Trying to start arguments.

On Topic: Why would wenger an Arsenal wan an unhappy player?

Barcelona are taking the mickey offering 29 million for Fabregas, you would barely get Milner for that in todays market lol.

:)

I believe you mentioned Milner first.

You are becoming so annoying at being a troll.