Fabrix 3.0 (442 Deep) - Wolves done the double (No exploits)

The_Wizard

Reaction score
Wolves done the double, the strikers scored 90 goals, The midfielders led the way for assists, and we entertained, with zero exploits. Welcome to Fabrix 3.0

The tactic is plug and play. No opp instructions. The tactic is as solid in defence as FM will allow a successful tactic to be, FM bugs me with that but there you go. The tactic is superb on the counter attack, is a joy to watch and may have you falling in love with the game again if you have become bored of goals from poxy throw ins. I will let the screens do the talking so please, test away and share your results.

The squad - I signed one player in January. A striker called Pedro
attachment.php

Competition results
attachment.php

Team Stats
attachment.php

Assists
attachment.php

Key Passes
attachment.php

The Tactic Screenshot
attachment.php

Tactic link, Have fun, and welcome to Fabrix 3.0 - I am busy working on 3.1
View attachment 5437

Last edited:
Fabrix 3.1 is finished and will be the final version - it scores a few less but concedes a lot less so is more effective in my opinion. I changed the RPM to another DLP, changed the wingers to inverted and the AFs to CFs.

I lost four games during the season while tinkering before I got it right but I aim to go next season unbeaten. Would love someone to download Fabrix 3.1 and feedback their thoughts. The only tip I have is the more natural the DMs the better the tactic performs.

Some screens below - Not a single goal from a throw in!!

Goal assists
attachment.php

The new Formation
attachment.php

Competitions - Lost the champions league final to Liverpool :(
attachment.php

The Tactic Download - Run it in for ten games and let me know your results
attachment.php

Hey mate just about to give your tactic a try...is it essential to have opposite feet on the wings?

First of all, great job on both versions of the tactic. The new version is tighter in the defending and concedes less. The only constructive point i'd like to give is to change the forwards to Pressing Forwards with the attack role, you'll see alot more goals as a result.

Excellent work btw, really good option for me to use as someone that plays a more conventional 442.

I haven't used opposite foot on the wings, don't think it makes a difference mate

First of all, great job on both versions of the tactic. The new version is tighter in the defending and concedes less. The only constructive point i'd like to give is to change the forwards to Pressing Forwards with the attack role, you'll see alot more goals as a result.

Excellent work btw, really good option for me to use as someone that plays a more conventional 442.

I will try changing the forwards to Pressing, Would like the DMs tone CMs in an ideal world but nowhere near solid enough

I will try changing the forwards to Pressing, Would like the DMs tone CMs in an ideal world but nowhere near solid enough

The DM's are fine as they are mate, don't change them, the pressing forward change is the only one i'd make, it just changes the dynamic of the press element of the tactic without sacrificing defensively.

I just wanted to say that I love this tactic. It is realistic, you will not win every game and you will not have 30 shots every game. I might add some screenshots later, because I won the Bundesliga in my first year after I went up from second division. But I only started to use this tactic short before winter break. Next season I am planning on using this tactic all games. Great Job :)

I just wanted to say that I love this tactic. It is realistic, you will not win every game and you will not have 30 shots every game. I might add some screenshots later, because I won the Bundesliga in my first year after I went up from second division. But I only started to use this tactic short before winter break. Next season I am planning on using this tactic all games. Great Job :)
Cheers mate, Glad you're enjoying it!, look forward to some screens at some point!

Just to clarify, are you using the 3.1?, It is better than the 3.0 ??????

A few games into the new season I seem to have big problems to score goals. Therefore I had to change the tactic :(

A few games into the new season I seem to have big problems to score goals. Therefore I had to change the tactic :(

Try changing the CFs to PFs in Attack as suggested by Chrissy Dude

. Also, how many players did you sign in the summer, I always find that if you sign more than 4 or 5 it throws any tactic out until the winter window - Ive always thought that to be an "FM" thing

I didn't change much. But I guess my CA, which was still not that great (avg.129 at the beginning of the season) combined with the increased reputation after me winning the bundesliga, made it very hard to score goals. Some games I barely had 5-7 shots. In preseason I didn't win very comfortably (2:0 vs 4th league team, 2:0 vs 3rd league team, 4:0 vs Slavia Prag and 4:1 vs Aston Villa).

But my team gets better and better. I am going to win Bundesliga comfortably this time, even though I went out of Champions League group stage (4th place). My team is very young and is going to be a lot younger next season, as a few regens are joining from my youth team.

Remember, I didn't use this tactic after the first few games. But right now I think I am going to use it again next season with a squad that has better speed, better passing, better dribbling.

The way that tactic plays in counter attack is similar to simeone's ! Take a look on ATM vs Real madrid 7-3! For me this is an exelent tactic and the first version is better than second !

The way that tactic plays in counter attack is similar to simeone's ! Take a look on ATM vs Real madrid 7-3! For me this is an exelent tactic and the first version is better than second !

Glad you like it! - Was a tweak suggested earlier in the thread to change CFs to PFs, I would recommend that if you haven't already. Would love to see some screens when your season is finished :)

Another successful season with Fabrix 3.1 - We have a Tweak, change Complete forwards to Pressing forwards. I conceded a lot less goals this year.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Tactic with pressing forwards. Final version - Would love this version to be tested over at TFF's Hot Tub :)
attachment.php
attachment.php

Tactic with pressing forwards. Final version - Would love this version to be tested over at TFF's Hot Tub :)
attachment.php
attachment.php

I think you'll find it does quite well tbh if they test with the right players and don't just plug it in.

I think you'll find it does quite well tbh if they test with the right players and don't just plug it in.

Cheers mate, I would settle for it just being plugged in! lol - Might not produce the same results as tactics with exploits but I think it has an "enjoyable" factor using it in a save