Reaction score
I have got Fabrizio Miccoli on my save, in the second season and I used to partner him alongside Didier Drogba or Ibrahimovic, with Miccoli playing as a deep lying forward and Ibrahimovic/Drogba played in the advanced forward role, grabbing the goals. Miccoli was playing superbly for me as the deep lying forward, making assists and linking up brilliantly with the big men but he wasn't grabbing many goals. This wasn't an issue until both Drogba and Ibrahimovic got injured and so I need Miccoli to score more goals. I don't feel he has the physicality to play as an advanced forward or a complete forward and I feel his creativity would be wasted as a poacher but I need goals. Would he play best as a trequartista or what else can I do with him?
Also seeing as Drogba and Ibrahimovic are both out for 6 months and I am coming up to the January window, I will need to get a new big man in pretty urgently. I don't have much money and I think a short loan deal would be best..Any ideas?

Lukaku? Pretty much the young Drogba. BTW Please post in Who should I buy/Sell section from now :)

sorry,i don not know .
g.gif

Lukaku? Pretty much the young Drogba. BTW Please post in Who should I buy/Sell section from now :)
Thanks, I'm gonna get Lukaku, he's a beast.
I didn't post it in the Who should I buy/Sell section because as well as the question of a new big man to buy, I also needed help in how to play Miccoli. Do you have any ideas?

[h=1]Kolbeinn Sigþórsson[/h]Wilfried Min. Fee Release Clause 2.9 Mil Euros (not sure)
Dame N'Doye Physical Beast
Ola Toivonen All Around Beast
Good Luck!