deakz

Reaction score
View attachment 839179

Fabrizio Ravanelli
Fabrizio Ravanelli (born 11 December 1968) is an Italian football manager and former international footballer, who was until November 2, 2013 the manager of French Ligue 1 club AC Ajaccio.Ravanelli started and ended his playing career at hometown club Perugia Calcio. Other notable career stops were Middlesborough, Juventus & Marseille. He won five titles with Juventus, including a Serie A championship in 1995 and a Champions League title in 1996. In all, during his career he played with twelve clubs from four countries; his native Italy, England, France and Scotland. He earned 22 caps for the Italian National Team, scoring 8 goals, and was a member of the Italian squad that took part at UEFA Euro 1996. A prolific goalscorer, Ravanelli was a strong, complete, energetic, and hardworking striker, who was good in the air, and who possessed an accurate shot.

View attachment 839180

After being sacked from AC Ajaccio it remains to be seen where Ravenelli's next role will be. It is rumored a return to Italy, his homeland, is on the cards but he is also strongly linked to returning to England.

View attachment 839181

"I feel stronger for the experience at AC Ajaccio and it just wasn't to be. I have no hard feelings toward the club, however, I do feel that given more time we would have turned things around. I am open to new opportunities now and am thinking about staying in Italy, but I would like to go to the Premier League should the right club become available."​

Last edited:
I've struggled in recent weeks to enjoy any saves I've done... so decided to go to another country I've not managed in for a few years in FM.

Am excited about a new challenge, hope people enjoy this story!!

View attachment 273336

"Massimilano Allegri leaves Juventus due to bizarre bust up"
After only recently replacing Conti at Juventus Allegri has left the club claiming that he was brought to the club on false pretenses. It is rumored that Allegri was looking to cash in on Paul Pogba with interest from Manchester United, Real Madrid & Chelsea. However the board blocked his attempts to make the sale and Allegri felt uncomfortable working with such restrictions and decided that enough was enough.

View attachment 273335

Paul Pogba is hot property at the moment and subject toa pending transfer bid from oversea. Juventus are keen to hold onto their man as they look to build a squad around their star man. The pressure is on to quickly install a new manager in time for their pre season preparations and they are looking for someone who is already familiar with the club.

View attachment 273334

Fabrizio Ravanelli signs 1 year contract as Juventus Manager

"It is a huge honor to return to Juventus who are the top team in the country at the moment. I could not of envisaged the circumstances that have resulted in me being sat here today but I have 12 months to prove that I have the ability to manage at this top, top level. The club have shown their faith in me and I am looking forward to what this season shall bring. We have a hugely talented squad and I will be looking to build on what we have. We are in a strong financial position and I will only be looking to move on players who don't fit into my plans."

View attachment 273063

The first thing to do is to access the squad. With expectations of winning Serie A and a Semi Final place in the Champions League it is important we start winning from the offset. We've got a very strong squad and will certainly be able to compete to a high level this season.

Here are 3 players that stand out right from the start. I really feel that they will all be key members of the team this season and I will look to play in a manor that looks to get the best of them.

Paul Pogba
View attachment 273059

Arturo Vidal
View attachment 273058

Carlos Tevez
View attachment 273057

Tactical plans
View attachment 273056View attachment 273055

This will be my preferred tactic this season and I'll be training intensely in pre season in order to master it. I am keen to play from the back and feel that with the holding midfield player that Pogba & Vidal will be able to get forward to support the front 2. We will look for Tevez to play in the 'False 9' role to create space for the striker to go in to. We've got some great options for the wing backs and our defense looks stong.

View attachment 273054

We've not got much to spend, and we've very little wage budget remaining so if we're going to add to the squad we will have to sell first. Chelsea & Man Utd are interested in Bonucci but I am not looking to sell anyone in my first team plans. Simone Pepe has left the club on a free transfer due to being surplus to requirements.

View attachment 273046

UEFA Champions League Group Draw

View attachment 273045

View attachment 273044

We have been handed a really tough group and it will be tough to beat Real Madrid & Liverpool to guarantee a space in the knockout stages.

We are preparing for our first fixture of the season at home vs Atlanta. The game is to be televised and the expectant supporters will be hoping for 3 points.

That's a really tough draw in the Champions League.

Good luck with Juventus.

View attachment 272596

View attachment 272595
The first game of the season saw us host Atalanta.

View attachment 272594

Juventus 1-0 Atalanta
We got the victory that we were expected to get, but, it was not as convincing as we'd have liked. Man Of The Match Marrone found himself in the starting lineup due to injuries to Pirlo and Marchisio and he got the goal that proved to be the winner. We will need to improve quickly as the Champions League fixtures are coming up in a few weeks time.

September Fixtures
Parma (Away)
Real Madrid (Away)
Napoli (Home)
Verona (Away)
Genoa (Home)

With the game against Parma being on the 13th September we look to have a packed end to the month with games coming thick & fast. We will be looking to build on our difficult win against Atalanta and hoping that we're able avoid defeat in Madrid.