allenelka

Reaction score
I have just finished my 3rd season as Fiorentina manager & heres my story so far & how I have improved them.
In my 1st Season I decided to sell a few players to generate enough money for 2 x more first team players, which I managed to attain the services of both Salvatore Bochetti from Genoa for £9m & Yoann Gourcuff from Bordeux for £17.5m most notably.
With this in mind, I set the tactic to 4-1-2-2-1 with Gourcuff partnering Montolivio in the centre of the park being very creative & putting Vargas AML, Jovetic AMR (Inside forward) & Gilardino spearheading the attack as Poacher.
I had a very good season & my star men were Gourcuff & Gilardino in which I got knocked out of Champs League by Real Madrid in 1st Knockout round, but got to the final of Italian cup & lost on penalties to Inter. I ended up just missing out on the league by finishing 3rd with Gilardino finishing top league goalscorer.

View attachment 60783

View attachment 60784

2nd Season I knew I had to improve & add more depth to challenge for the league so I bought Giussepe Rossi from Villareal for £22.5m & Omer Toprak from Freiburg for £8.75m along with a few more fringe players.
Rossi was bought as a direct replacement for Gilardino in few years & to also allow him to be rotated. Toprak was the main defender backup to both Bochetti & Gamberini if injured or tired & proving very strong.
I ended up winning the league quite impressively yet got knocked out by Inter in the Champs League quarter final which hurt as they also went on to win it.
I did get some revenge & won the Italian cup by beating Inter which proved sweet & Gilardino again finishing top goalscorer in the league. The progression of Ljajic & Veratti was quite exciting to note.

View attachment 60786

View attachment 60785

3rd Season I really wanted to win Champions League & felt my only real weakness was the lack of a much stronger Defensive Midfielder as I still only had both Bolatti & Donadel filling the void. So I invested most of my money & bought both Sandro from Dinamo Kiev (at the time) for £18m & Alex Song from Arsenal for £6m as backup which allowed me to sell both Donadel & Bolatti for really good money considering.
I also had Arsenal bid £10.25m for 30yr Gamberini which after much thought I accepted as he was good yet not setting the world alight & he went which I then put Toprak into his position, thrusting him into Centre back next to Bochetti where they formed a great understanding. I also acquired Afellay for free who added more depth who could play in any of my midfield attacking roles who proved very useful.
By this point, Montolivio & Gourcuff were both "World Class" & dominated most midfield battles whilst becoming a feared creative force with the goalmachine Gilardino seemingly finishing off any chance created.
In the January window, I then sold left back Pasquale for £10m in January window which allowed me to move Vargas to Left back & brought Rossi into the first team as AML (Inside Forward) & played a big part.
I also bought a regen striker from Inter named Camillini, who I think may be the best player I have seen in the game for £21m which a screenshot is attached at the very bottom !!!
I ended up having an amazing season by winning the league, Italian Cup & finally, the Champions League in which I beat Arsenal 2-0.

View attachment 60787

View attachment 60788

View attachment 60789

4th & Current Season I have just started & the transfer period has just finished in which I have had a lot of action due to the income of winning the previous competitions & also player sales.
I previously had an offer from Chelsea for Gilardino for £28m which I accepted at end of last season as I bought Camillini to take his place as he must be a regular due to his amazing stats !!!
I also had an offer for the rotated player Afellay as he had a wicked world cup & sold him to Lyon for £22.5m, who I got for free previous year !
De La Red also moved for £14.5m who I also got for free which I loaned as didnt need in the end & a few others less to mention.
I bought transfer listed Mauro Zarate for only £10.5m to rotate with Camillini & also, I had to buy the transfer listed World Class Claudio Marchisio from Juventus for £17.5m who has now replaced Sandro in starting eleven to compliment the world class Montolivio & Gourcuff in the centre. I also bought world Class Eden Hazard for £19.5m as I lost Afellay.
Lastly I acquired a new goalkeeper in Andrea Consigli for 9m who is really strong to replace the aging Frey.
Below I have sreenshotted my current first starting eleven & my second eleven which I rotate for smaller matches to ensure full fitness & best performances from the stars.
I will keep you updated on my defence of my league & competitions......

View attachment 60790

View attachment 60792

View attachment 60791

View attachment 60793

Last edited:
Fantastic job you done mate. Fiorentina are a amazingly fun team to play as, I did a story on them a few months ago.

And this should be posted in the FM Stories section bud, ask a mod to move it for you ;)

Just bought Sergio Canales for £24m plus Khouma Babacar. Hes coming in the Jan Window, Canot wait !!!

Last edited:
The Futures Bright......

Im now in the January transfer window & sold Frey for £6m as replaced him long term last season by Adrea Consigli who has impressed so far as first team.
But to add to this, I have just bought a GK regen wonderkid - Ahmet Yazici for only £2.4m. Both my scouts & assist reports rate him as good as Consigli already & hes only 20 !!!
As previously mentioned, I have just got World Class Canales from Real Madrid for £24m plus Khouma Babacar & as a result, Montolivio was "Considering a new challenge in the future" which I took the decision to let him leave to Real Madrid for £25.5m as Canales plays in his position & is already better at the tender age of 21.
I have also attached a screenshot of the amazing Camillini & what hes done so far this season playing as Trequista striker. Amazing.
Also, another youngster attached, Joao Pedro, who is a very good backup player & Marco Verratti as his stats impress me & is now a wonderkid !
Will let you know how I finish the season in which Im currently 1st Serie A & just at first stage knockout of Champs League who Im playing Sporting Lisbon.

View attachment 61652

View attachment 61651

View attachment 61653

View attachment 61654

Last edited:
Best Regen ??!

Heres what that Wonderkid Camillini has done for me so far in his first full season as a lone trequista stiker. OMG !!!

View attachment 63917

Last edited:
Just finished my 4th season.
I had a brilliant season with a lot of action.
Sergio Canales made the transfer to my team in January & instantly went to Worldwide, & performed very well. With that in mind, I felt that he had to be in the starting eleven, so took the bold decision to sell Ricardo Montolivio for £25.5m to Real Madrid to allow Canales to slot next to Marchisio & Gourcuff in midfield.

I ended up winning Serie A for my 3rd consecutive time & had an emotional time defending my Champions League, in which I reached the final vs. Barcelona, which at half time, I was 2-0 down !
I tampered with my tactics to go a bit more attack as I had nothing to lose & ended up coming from 2-0 to win it 2-3 & win the cup again for the 2nd consecutive season.

Lorenzo Camillini, has had an outstanding season in which he won all the Serie A player awards, including Top Goalscorer, Assister, M.O.M & Average Rating.
Because of his amazing talent, he is now a WorldClass Wonderkid which puts him among the elite players of the world, Screenshots provided as I have never seen a player like it, let alone a regen !!!
With such an amazing season, I felt I had to keep things fresh & exciting to stop the team from becoming complacent due to their outstanding achievements.

In the transfer window, The only first team transfer I made was selling Vargas to Barca for £15m as he isnt best as leftback & signed Alexandar Kolorov for free to replace to strenghen the defence more.

With the backup / rotation players, I had quite a big shake up & also made a tidy profit, while getting younger & better players.
I got a scout report for Vela who was unhappy & decided to sign him for a mere £9m, in which I sold Mauro Zarate who I signed a season earlier for £10.5m as unhappy who I sold for £21m to Werder Bremen. Tidy little profit too.
I also improved my defence further by selling Jorgensen for £13.5m & bought in Jack Rodwell for only £9m.
I also have an emerging backup left back to replace Kolarov & found a wonderkid French International right back who I bought for £10.5m who is backup to Azpilicueta on the right, so I decided to make room & offload both Marco Motta to Man Utd for £16m & Di Silvestri to Marseille for £13.5m.
My most notable transfer was allowing Adem Ljajic to leave to Shalke for £19.5m, in which I signed Neymar from Internacional (at the time) for my highest fee so far of £27m.

I have just started my 5th season after a busy transfer window & will let you know if I can again defend my titles for another season....

View attachment 64526

View attachment 64527

View attachment 64528

View attachment 64530

View attachment 64531

View attachment 64532

First Team
View attachment 64539

Seond Team
View attachment 64540

Last edited:
Just at the start of the January transfer window in my current 5th season & not much around, so may be a quiet window for a change, aswell as being happy with my current squad.

The yearly awards have been named & Camillini has walked away with most of them as shown below, winning an amazing 7 x awards !!! What a player !

View attachment 64603

View attachment 64604

what training do u use 4 verratti

and im not suprised that u have 1 the champions league that second team could challenge quite well for it aswell

Last edited:
To be honest, I bought Verratti in my first season & just have him in the default general training.
He has been involved in the team regularly & think the players around him has also aided his progression.

View attachment 64612

Last edited:
hope mine will trun out like that here he is on mine in 2011

although suprsingly on 63k per week

Younger players improve when good players are arond them so Verratti will do well as he's playing reguarly aswell... take a look at Nicolas Lodeiro and Kiko Femenia mate.

Im playing a net game as Fiorentina and i just cant get them going. Ive started playing nice football after spending of £40m. Currently in january of 1st season.

Ive brought Sergiy Kryvtsov, Artem Milevskyi, EDEN HAZARD, Lazovic (sold him in jan lol), GARETH BALE, Marco Verratti and Yaya Sanogo. Im looking at a possible top 4 finish atm and i got knocked out of Champions League at the qualifing stage + Italian Cup at Qtr finals to Inter.

I love the team but they could be beat in a race by some snails lol. I intend on keeping most of the defenders + Frey and then Monolivo in midfield and Jovetic for aslong as i can but apart from that you get like £7m per player and you can just rob all the good prospects really easily. Next stop Moussa Sissoko and Romelu Lukaku :D

Very very good job youve done with them there m8, keep it up. UP THE VIOLAAA!

Just finished my 5th season.
I won the Serie A & beat Real Madrid 2-1 to win the Champions League in which I had an awesome season, making winning the League 4 x times in row, & the Champions League a futher time to make it 3 x consecutive years also.
I have now become a super team & although previous stadium extensions have been rubbished in the past, due to my global dominence, They have all of a sudden announced that Fiorentina are moving to Allenelka Park, which is a new 63,000 capacity stadium. A proud honour to name the stadium after me !
Lorenzo Camillini (My regen Striker) Is probably the best player I have ever seen on this game & is the most expensive player on my game @ £36.5m, In which last season, he scored 50 x goals in about 30 odd appearances.

In my Transfer perios before the 6th Season, My backup right back, French International Serge Aurier, outplayed Cezar Azpilicueta last season, So I took the bold decision to let he leave to Villareal for £22.5m, & replaced him with a nice regen for only £13.5m, who will now play second fidle to Aurier.
I also have been playing my regen goalkeeper Ahmet Yazici over Andrea Consigli, but despite the fact, Consigli became Worldwide reputation (without an international cap), so I listed him & AC Milan payed over the odds at £25.5m, so I cashed in & bought Alphonse Areola from Juventus for a mere £9m, who is better & younger than Consigli.
I also sold Alex Song for £15m, & replaced him with a new backup centre back regen, Luque for £4.8m.

View attachment 69081

View attachment 69079

View attachment 69080

View attachment 69082

View attachment 69083