kevinhurst

Reaction score
I bought FM2010 for my mac but I hate the background and hardly any of the players faces are there.

I have downloaded a skin and a face pack but cannot get it to work - does anyone know how to do this on a mac ??

install unRarx

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

here have the link
http://www.unrarx.com/
after this when u download a skin or graphic that is a rar file, drag the rar file to unrarx and it will convert the file to a folder

Its pretty simple really.
Whatever you download off here really 90% of the time will be zipped up. so you need to just extract it to an appropriate folder.

following the exactly same instructions for using them as windows machines.

however i have found that with skins i have had to do this...

when extracting a skin to my skins folder, i have had to click into the folder of each skin, copy the xml. file which is the "key" to unlock the skin sort of. and paste it outside of the skin folder.

i dont know how i found this out, or how it works. but it allowed my skins to work for me and show up in the skins drop down menu within preferences.

hope this helps

Its pretty simple really.
Whatever you download off here really 90% of the time will be zipped up. so you need to just extract it to an appropriate folder.

following the exactly same instructions for using them as windows machines.

however i have found that with skins i have had to do this...

when extracting a skin to my skins folder, i have had to click into the folder of each skin, copy the xml. file which is the "key" to unlock the skin sort of. and paste it outside of the skin folder.

i dont know how i found this out, or how it works. but it allowed my skins to work for me and show up in the skins drop down menu within preferences.

hope this helps

Ok I have a skin that I have downloaded called blue and within that there is a blue.xml file so I have put the xml file and the folder into the skins folder in the tools/editor/data/skins folder - is this right as i still cannot see it in the drop down list in prefs ??