Facejacker

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
We really don't use these forums enough :)

I have a massive respect for Kayvan Novak, he really is a comedy genius and I loved every minute of Fonejacker, but now there is Facejacker which is equally hilarious if not better.

So I was wondering what everyone thought of it? If you haven't seen the first episode it is available here on 4od :)

Also did anyone see him on Soccer AM? The Morrison's story he told sounded insane, hope they air it! XD

The drive-through sketch made me chuckle a lot.

he is a comedy legend he makes me laugh so much, and his appearance on soccer am was class aswell XD

Love this program, best bit was easily the bacon rolls bit XD
Yeah, saw him on Soccer AM the next morning, and if they do air that Morrison's sketch, should be QUALITY!

Didn't find it as good as Fonejacker, still decent though.

Watched fonejacker a few times, few giggles but nothing special. Watched some of the first episode of Facejacker and again few giggles nothing special. Wouldn't choose to watch it unless absolutely nothing else was on.

the drive through was funny but i find it a poor fonejacker.

Watched fonejacker a few times, few giggles but nothing special. Watched some of the first episode of Facejacker and again few giggles nothing special. Wouldn't choose to watch it unless absolutely nothing else was on.

Have to agree, watched it last night and thought it was ****. He has not added any new voices so it's just the same stuff over and over really.

The best bit about it was the Irish boy with the crazy eyes.