Facepack Area Rules & Help Thread.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
This is to make sure everyone follows and also knows the new rules for the Graphics areas.

The new rules are simple, and will help to keep the Graphics(Logos, Faces, Kits, Skins & other graphics) sections running nice and smooth.

1 - SEARCH before you make a thread. What is the point in wasting time making a thread to have it closed? Simple.

2 - DO NOT make threads asking for graphics. There are request threads for this. Any threads opened will be closed immediately.

3 - When making a thread or posting, GIVE ALL INFORMATION. It helps to sort any problems, or makes it easier to understand.

4 - In each section(Kits, Logos, Faces, Skins), there is a thread for the graphics. If you have any queries, post them in there, rather than making threads for them.

5 - There is to be NO KIT COMPS without asking for permission from StuW or KevyMatts. The main reason is that the 2010 froums were literally cluttered with **** poor comps that never got finished.

6 - There is only one Signature Competition, and that is to be run by Ross-Galloway. Anyone that makes another without prior permissions will have thread closed.

That is pretty much it, I think.

FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN A WARNING OR INFRACTION.

Any questions, post them below:)

Last edited:
You should post stickies in this thread for kit request threads and my club one etc.

Soory Ross, forgot about you. Added to OP;)

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

What about signature competitions? Is my SOTW Comp ok?

Sorry Ross, forgot about you. Added to OP;)

Is there a tuturioal or guide on how to start facepacking? And is there any templates?

How to put facepack when I dont have folders for that and in which folder I need to put it?

How to put facepack when I dont have folders for that and in which folder I need to put it?
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics

If you don't have graphics folder, create one.

so ive downloaded a facepack and all that fine, extracted files etc saved in graphics.... how do i actually put them to use please?

Go into preferences, Tick reload skin on confirm and untick Skin Cache. :)

Can you import facepacks in mid game or do you have to do it befor you start your season?

I downloaded a facepack ages ago, and put it all into place etc, I've played FM doe a good few years and I always add skins, graphics, kits etc. but this facepack isn't working, I'm positive it's the right location and the skin options are right too, skin cache and reload etc.

C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\faces

I can't remember which facepack it is, I don't have the original file.

I downloaded a facepack ages ago, and put it all into place etc, I've played FM doe a good few years and I always add skins, graphics, kits etc. but this facepack isn't working, I'm positive it's the right location and the skin options are right too, skin cache and reload etc.

C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\faces

I can't remember which facepack it is, I don't have the original file.
Is there a config.xml file in the folder where all the face images are? You may have had to download that separately, depending on the facepack.

The config file is there, but I think I've figured it out, i think it's part of a super pack, and I've only got part 1, but it should still work though, if each part has it's own config?

The config file is there, but I think I've figured it out, i think it's part of a super pack, and I've only got part 1, but it should still work though, if each part has it's own config?

If its part of the cut-out megapack then no you need all the parts for it too work.
But if its a different one then yeah if its split into parts it should work fine with each part having a config

Hi all!

How to install Facepack for MAC-version? Could someone make a simple guide? I´m new MAC user and totally lost with that doomsday-machine... :) Thanks!

i use cut out facepack(3.0 i 3.1),some of the player pictures are missing after some time in the game,how to fix this???'

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere, but I can't find it. What type of files does FM recognise for player faces? Is it just .jpg, because I have created a layered image using gimp and it says the jpeg plug-in can't handle transparency so the image has to be flattened? It consequently doesn't show in game...