Facepack Area Rules & Help Thread.

Are you sure mate ? all graphics are made .png, i've never saw any other file type working

View attachment 176753

Does anyone know any reason why I can't get this image on a player in-game? It's a .png file, size 140 x 180. If anyone can get it in the game on any player, I'd appreciate it, just so that I know it can be done!

Last edited:
The image doesn't seem to be showing. Below is a link to the .png image, I'd really appreciate it if someone with a bit more knowledge than I could find a way to get it in the game on someone.

lineker test2.png

Some tips etc to think about -

Max Dimensions - 180x180
File Format - .png.......don't save as .PNG, as the game will not read them
Also, try and name the images as the Unique ID, ie 1234567 is player xo, so save the file as 1234567.png, it makes configs easier.
use a program called FM Graphics Configurator, works perfectly when the files are named as the unique ID

Some tips etc to think about - Max Dimensions - 180x180 File Format - .png.......don't save as .PNG, as the game will not read them Also, try and name the images as the Unique ID, ie 1234567 is player xo, so save the file as 1234567.png, it makes configs easier. use a program called FM Graphics Configurator, works perfectly when the files are named as the unique ID
I have a problem I put a patch with pictures of players in the game but not see, we have added those from fm11 can see I added one of Ligue 1 in facepacks (facepacks this is the fm11) but nothing no. Does anyone know why: |?

i have a problem only few of my facepacks have show picture.can anyone solve this problem?

i have a problem only few of my facepacks have show picture.can anyone solve this problem?

Screenshot the folder you have the facepacks in
check each facepack has a config and the images are named correctly

i 100% sure that the config and the image are named correctly.i download a liverpool facepacks yesterday.However the face of maxi rodriguez,jamie carragher and dirk kuyt is missing.i thought the liverpool facepacks that i am download is the problem,after that i download another one liverpool facepacks and then is still dont have the picture of maxi rodriguez,jamie carrragher and dirk kuyt.CAN ANYBODY HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!!

Screenshot the folder you have and inside the liverpool folder please

Do you have any other facepacks that might be conflicting with the liverpool one ?

If you have it in my docs / si / fm12 the config is inside the same folder as all the images
and you have ticked reload skin and unticked skin cache
Then i have no idea mate lol sorry