Dakingzle

Reaction score
Hi, sorry bcuz this is probly the wrong section but in the facepack section nobody has posted in 3 days and i need help pretty quickly..

I downloaded a mega facepack ( **MEGAPACK Home Thread** - updates and info inside - Sortitoutsi.net - Football Manager 2011 Forums )
but i can't get them to work?

I placed them in C:\Users\gebruiker\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\faces

Did i do something wrong?
Thanks for the help and again sorry i posted this in the wrong section.

the same thing happened to me! i would love to know whats wrong!

That's the right section. It's where mine are placed.
Have you unrar them?

Yes, and in C:\Users\gebruiker\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\faces they are called
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.001 - sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.007

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Come on, can nobody help me ?

Yes i did, now i just placed in in the graphics map (not in graphics - faces) I'll see what it gives, restarting FM now ..

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Still don't work sjiett

I've got no idea about how facepacks work, never used any - but if your files are called 7z.001 / 7z.002 then you didn't unrar / unzip them, that might be the problem.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Following up questions:

In case I would download and apply such a facepack now, would I have to start a new game to make it work ? And what if I download and install it and play in a network game with somebody who doesn't have that face pack - would that cause any problems ?

Thx

Bump ^_^

Btw; TheEquinox, i'll try unzip it.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Ok, 1 in unzipping i hope it works .. BUT IT TAKES FOREVER

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

IT WORKS !!!!! But i could only unzip 001, I can't open the rest but it has alot of players .. ( Except some foreign teams etc ) SWEEEEEEEET thanks alot!