Facepack for FM13 problems

gosisapilgrim

Reaction score
Hi all,

I downloaded the latest facepack for fm13(sortitoutsi) and installed it for FM13. The speed of the start up was absolutely terrible and in the end the game speed was so slow I ended up removing the pack :'(

Has anyone else had this problem?

My Laptop is quad core, 6gb of Ram, AMD A6-3420 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.50ghzso it my opinion it should be fine.

I had the same probleme. Why did you remove the facepack? =/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Daniel, thanks for reply

Kept hold of facepack, just removed it from graphics file. Your link isn't working unfortunately :(

true that, I also wanted to watch it, but all I get is Success on grey square.

The game speed I'm not so sure about since 6GB is a fair chunk of RAM depending on what your running at the time.

Generally its probably down to your hard drive. Laptop hard drives are usually 5400rpm and I know the facepack I downloaded was a fair size so the slowness is simply the time it takes to pull all the data and load it into RAM.

The game speed slowness may be down to the system "paging" where it moves data between the RAM and hard drive which due to the hard drive being slow again takes a lot of time.

could also be related to loading the extra graphics into the video memory which again the hard drive is probably the slowest part of the system.