facepack for fm2012

IronTusk

Reaction score
I know these megapacks take aaaaaaages to produce but I am just wondering if anyone know`s of any plan`s for a new mega pack?

I`m using an old one so looking for a new one for fm 12, If I download one of the 10/11 which Is recommended?

Panini - does every picture have nationality on it?

Also can anyone recommend where to download? I know they have the

df11 hq superpack on this site but it seems you have to download about 10 different files and it doesnt let you do it at once!

I`m using the cut out megapack but some of the players look fairly different know, (especially de gea!)

Cheers

Usually about 2 weeks after the game comes out there will be a mega pack or at least an updated one.

Have you downloaded all the updates for the cut out megapack ?
Im guessing you haven't and thats why you have **** images for de gea and thousands of others lol

where can i get the update?

Ok I found the updates.

There has been 9 updates haha no wonder mine are out dated.

Wonder if I will have to download all updates? I am just getting the latest one at the moment.

Last edited:
Yeah you want to download all the updates in order
If you dont you'll miss out on loads of new and improved pics

Cheers lads, Ive downloaded all updates and applied them in order. I won`t even bother with a new facepack now. The cut out pack with updates is fine!

I got the cut out one ages ago tho and theres so many files. is the updat one 3.10?

The cut out megapack is 3.0 and 4.0
all the updates are the other numbers 3.1 etc
it depends what number you downloaded on, if you download 3.10 then you only need 3.11, 3.12, 4.0 and 4.1 new faces only

i think the first one i downloaded was 3.3 then 3.10 but i cant find the links for all the latest links. does anyone have them please?

If you have 3.3 complete pack then you will need 3.4 up to 4.1, if you add them in the wrong order then you would end up replacing better images with worse ones, all the links are on fmdownloads.com