paulwhitte

Reaction score
Hey,

I just had a quick question. I have downloaded 2 different player Facepacks (the 10,000 one on and orcrist megapack). I put the 10,000 pack in first and that worked fine in my game. After that I downloaded the orcrist pack and put that in the game (I think it has more player pics not sure), and as a result all the players the 10,000 pack didn't have the orcrist one picked up and changed but the original players still have the 10,000 pack images.

Luckily it doesn't corrupt the game having say 2 Paul Scholes "datafiles" that it can read from, and I pressume it reads from the one that you first put in the folder.

How would I go about putting the orcrist pack as my default player pics pack so that the 10,000 pack just picks up the players the orcrist has missed out?

Many thanks,

Paul

I guess you could just delete the duplicates from the 10,000 pack images.
Or if the images are loaded by folder order- (can't remember if thats how the game loads them)
10,000pack
orcristpack
just rename the folders so that the orcrist one begins with an A or whatever so its the first folder in the list.

Hey,

I just had a quick question. I have downloaded 2 different player Facepacks (the 10,000 one on and orcrist megapack). I put the 10,000 pack in first and that worked fine in my game. After that I downloaded the orcrist pack and put that in the game (I think it has more player pics not sure), and as a result all the players the 10,000 pack didn't have the orcrist one picked up and changed but the original players still have the 10,000 pack images.

Luckily it doesn't corrupt the game having say 2 Paul Scholes "datafiles" that it can read from, and I pressume it reads from the one that you first put in the folder.

How would I go about putting the orcrist pack as my default player pics pack so that the 10,000 pack just picks up the players the orcrist has missed out?

Many thanks,

Paul

TBH the best thing you can do is delete all your facepacks you have downloaded and then download the facepack with the majority of players, that way it's easier, then download the others you want, it worked fine when i done it like that.

How did you sort it?

Well firstly I took the 10,000 folder out, applied the skin and it had the orcrist pack as the default...but when I put the 10,000 pack in again (hoping it would read orcrist as the main one) it went back to how it was. Then I figured out it reads the folder name alphabetically so I changed 10,000 to Player pack 10,000 so it reads Orcrist as the default now and just picks the 10,000 out as a secondary pack for the players it's missed.

If I had time I would download a few packs and try and compress them together properly but I think it would take an age!

Ah that's good to know then for future reference that they are just done alphabetically.