there are cut-out style facepacks and you put the config file in the graphics folder in documents/sports interactive/football manager 2010 you can either put them i there or create a new folder in graphics, name it players and put them in there

do you get what i mean?

make a folder named "player" right?
thanks!

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

there are cut-out style facepacks and you put the config file in the graphics folder in documents/sports interactive/football manager 2010 you can either put them i there or create a new folder in graphics, name it players and put them in there

do you get what i mean?

oh no its not working :'(

hello i need some facepacks, Seria A because i downloaded others and they didnt work and id like Marco Varretti or Verratti crt remember witch one haha Gl :)

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

On that note,Napoli and palermo kits ;)

hey m8 can you give english premier league facepack?
thanks !

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

make a folder named "player" right?
thanks!

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

oh no its not working :'(

finnaly its work :D

the reason there might not be showin up is because there mite have put wrong numbers in when there created the config file and as for kit requests please request on my kit request thread

ello i need some facepacks, Seria A because i downloaded others and they didnt work and id like Marco Varretti or Verratti crt remember witch one haha Gl

Hi can I request three player faces for Woking FC:

Jon Boardman – 4000913
Charlie Moone – 29037159
Tony Sinclair – 5113570

Images can be found at - http://www.wokingfc.co.uk/first-team/

Thanks in advance & I look forward to receiving those player's faces.

Hi can I request three player faces for fiorentina,in fiorentina kits or national squad kit please

Felipe
Mario Bolatti
Adem Ljajić
Cesare Natali
would be a great help

i cant seem to fina any facepack for the Liga Sagres any one got it please?

Hi mate. I want to start with my local club Whitley Bay, but obviously i had to create most of the players. Is there any way of doing faces for them?

Last edited:
any chance of doing a few pictures for created players if i send you the pictures pal?