Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Yo

Made a new style, what people think?

redlogos.png

redlogos2.png

Certainly different. Very smart, but I wouldn't use them (A)

prefer v2, without the flags. Are they done with a painting effect? looks nice. Its different to everything else, and could be a popular design.

I would use that aswell,. Its nicce to see something a bit different to what everyone else has.

Look interesting but i wouldnt use it for the less known players

Interesting concept, but they hardly practical so I wouldn't use them.

Not sure what you mean by hardly practical.

Thanks for the comments so far.

Something unique Redders, I like it.

Not sure what you mean by hardly practical.

Thanks for the comments so far.

Sorry if the wording was offensive, I was just offering criticism.

I merely meant that, at least in my opinion; the primary purpose of a facepack is to identify a player by the way they look, and to place a face alongside the player name. When I said this style is 'hardly practical', I meant that it's doing the opposite of what I see the primary purpose as; making it harder to identify players.

Of course this is just my opinion. As I said, the concept is interesting nonetheless.

I merely meant that, at least in my opinion; the primary purpose of a facepack is to identify a player by the way they look, and to place a face alongside the player name. When I said this style is 'hardly practical', I meant that it's doing the opposite of what I see the primary purpose as; making it harder to identify players.

Of course this is just my opinion. As I said, the concept is interesting nonetheless.

I see what you mean, i can only really see that being a issue with less known players. With all the big/well known players, it will be easy to work out who is who.

Anything that covers up that ******* default silhouette is practical as far as im concerned.

Wasn't offended. Constuctive criticism is always welcome. Just did not know what you meant by 'hardly practical'.

As JP says, think it's pretty obvious with most, but I will fiddle around a bit with filters, see what happens.

intresting but i dont really like the smart blur, :p, can you show me one with flag but flag abit lowered down and the picture having no blur i just want to check it out

sorry but it looks like Da Vinci has used oil paints to paint modern day footballers, not for me

Its different but I still prefer the cut-outs.

they're masterpieces of another sort, but they don't work with FM

I love it!

Not a fan of the flags but i love the concept. If you release i will be using them. Beats the boring,new age **** thats floating around.