Reaction score
Hi guys,

My facepack wont load on this years FM? Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm doing the same as I do every year but it just wont work,

Does anyone have a link to one of the Cut out facepacks which you can download all in one file? The ones I'm looking at wont let me unless I pay the premium fee?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi guys,

My facepack wont load on this years FM? Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm doing the same as I do every year but it just wont work,

Does anyone have a link to one of the Cut out facepacks which you can download all in one file? The ones I'm looking at wont let me unless I pay the premium fee?

Thanks in advance :)

I loaded facepacks up last week and it worked fine.

I created a 'Facepacks' folder in the FM17 Graphics folder, then in game got to Preferences -> Interface and untick the 'Use Caching to decrease page loading times' option, confirm changes and then go back into preferences, Clear Caches and Reload Skin.

I loaded facepacks up last week and it worked fine.

I created a 'Facepacks' folder in the FM17 Graphics folder, then in game got to Preferences -> Interface and untick the 'Use Caching to decrease page loading times' option, confirm changes and then go back into preferences, Clear Caches and Reload Skin.

Yeah ive done that but it still wont work :( My logos have worked but not the faces!

Yeah ive done that but it still wont work :( My logos have worked but not the faces!

I have seen that some people are finding that file formats that worked in FM16 no longer work for FM17. Have you downloaded new 2017 Facepacks? Probably a stupid question as you have asked for a link to the cut out Facepacks, which I am also looking out for a free download link btw.

In the meantime I am using the below and they seem to work well.

DF11 Faces 2016-2017 | Football Manager Scout