Facepacks not appearing in game?

mkdons4eva

Reaction score
Hi All,

Downloaded kits, logos and facepacks for the last 4 years of FM. They previously worked fine for FM 14 when I played it a few months back and I have not change anything since then.

I have just started up FM after a pretty long break, but not of the extras are there? The odd prem team has a kit and logo, but all other leagues there is nothing. They are all still there in the correct folder C:\Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\Graphics - This folder is also linked when I go into preferences on the game. I have reloaded the skin and made sure cache is turned off.

Any ideas as to why none of my downloads are appearing in the game?

Thanks.

only thing i can think of is to make sure none of your sub-folders are in capital letters.I had that issue once that caused similar problems.
Personally i dont have any issues at all with my FM so im thinking there may be a problem somewhere at your end m8.

Hmm yeah no idea. Checked everything and its all in order, just doesnt make sense.

Ah well, looks like I still have the .rar version of each so ill just delete from graphics folder and re-extract again

Made sure theres a config in each file maybe? Bit of a long shot cant think of anything else.