Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

facepacks, skins etc

Reaction score
any decent releases of any of these anywhere?

anyone got anything thats worth downloading? cheers

tet

Reaction score
Deres loads of good kits on FMGLive, ive got the SS'08 kits and i think dere mint.

N as for da facepacks go on the susie forum and theres loads of choice there with different styles

Reaction score
Please read the rules and don't post like that Tet, it hurts my head i'm too old for all that patter.

tet

Reaction score
Sorry Kris dint realise i cudnt post stuff like that :worried: , and i havent read the rules for ages, sorry agen

Reaction score
don't worry pal no big deal just try avoid the slang :p

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In every forum you go in there is an announcement at the top with the rules.

Reaction score
i searched all over looking for some good face packs and i found these on a site i think they are really good and the fadded half with badge finishes them off

link below

http://www.fmglive.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2866

ps sorry if your not ment to post links to other sites just thought i would share what i found

Banned
Reaction score
Kris told me you create a 'graphics' folder in mydocuments/sigames/footballmanager2008 folder... but it didnt work for me :( might for others though